XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > S (PSN) > Sonic Adventure

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 02:51 PM   #41 (permalink)
Administrator

Awards Showcase Vy's Glow in the Dark Role Playing Mix   Staff - Administrator   Bright Idea!   Helping Hand   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   10,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Speaking from the perspective of someone who never played the 2D Sonic games back in the day (I took the Nintendo / Sony console track) and doesn't have nostalgia on their side, and played 3D Sonic games before any 2D ones, I find the 3D ones better and more fun to play. I thought Sonic Unleashed was a fantastic game, but I know I'm one of about 10 people who think that.

Sonic Adventure is quite fun and I think it's worth playing if you like 3D Sonic, but the story is laughable and there isn't much to it at all. Don't take it too seriously and you'll have fun with it.

I tried the 2D versions on the Sega Genesis Collection and the slowness just killed it for me. I guess that's what I get when Unleashed is my first Sonic game.

Old 11-04-2010, 11:24 AM   #42 (permalink)

this game is dire
Old 11-15-2010, 05:45 PM   #43 (permalink)

Talking

To be honest I thought this game was really worth the buy its cheap and you can buy a add-on and you can be metal sonic plus I have been playing it ever since I got it
Old 12-11-2010, 10:14 PM   #44 (permalink)

It's really worth buying.
It's a very good Sonic game and you will have many hours of fun, completing this game.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:16 PM   #45 (permalink)

After finishing the game's stories I hate to regret it but I wouln't buy it unless your after a game jst for the memories the camera is just plain awful at times especially if your playing as Big the Cat. A few times I've fell through the floor on trial runs trying to beat certain times on Emerals Coast with Sonic Level A requires it be done in 2mins flat.

My fastest time is 2:18 I've tried and tried but just cant get any faster have to look for videos on shortcuts, when I was doing well when I came upto to the loop-de-loop he fell through the floor. The whale part he would run over them fast track things and then would stop in mid flight and drowned.

I can see the emblems giving me issues but I am going to finish off the missions I think 1st then choa things however you spell it.

Sound is also a little bit bad music is really loud and it was in the DC version I never knew why it was so louder than the voices.

I'd rate it 3/5
Old 06-26-2011, 07:18 PM   #46 (permalink)

I just bought Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure DX add-on, Sonic 1, Sonic, 2, and Sonic 4 for $19.99 on PSN. I feel like I made out big time! Hella' Deal!

Old 06-09-2012, 04:23 PM   #47 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Tigerofdespair Send a message via Yahoo to Tigerofdespair

Yes it's worth the buy. It has a good amount of length, multiple characters, different gameplay mechanics and a great story. Plus you can run around on the adventure fields just enjoying the atmosphere.
Old 06-09-2012, 09:31 PM   #48 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Gold
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Do not bump ancient threads.

July 13, 2004 ~ Donate Life ~ April 3, 2013
Closed Thread