• 26-35 hours
    • 36-50 hours
    • 51-75 hours
    • 76-100 hours
    • 100+ hours

Unknown.JPG

Estimated Time to 100% Length: ????

• Visit the 100% Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 5 months later...

Total time spent here was 28 hours. 10 of which were doing the Chao emblems/trophies. 9.5 out of that 10 was farming animals and rings.

Another 5 hours was trying to get the A emblems for the Sonic stages. I found his to be the most challenging. The only other challenging character was E, but only his last stage was actually challenging.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

The main game is really not as long as one would think. About 6+ hours will be spend gathering items for your Chao. The main time chunk here is all the trials, unless your coming into this with experience, learning the best paths, glitches, or just simply dealing with the controls and camera, speed trials will be a hefty portion.

I also noticed that this may not include DX, and there is no thread for difficulty or speed for that section. DX actually might add on another 24- 48 hours due to the sheer difficulty of a few missions.

• 6 years later...

50 - 55 Hours

I’m not sure if I was just trash at this game or what. The Chao alone took 12 - 15 hours to place 1st in all the races. Mission A ranks took a bit of time. Spend the majority of the early game just getting used to the clunky controls.

Camera is atrocious, one of the worst in a 3-D platformer that I experienced. Probably died a hundred times or more due to glitches (falling thru platforms), camera working against me, and not knowing how to use spin dash properly.