TehMonitor's A Rank Guide

Tay

Here is a great little guide for any missions that might cause you problems. Nice and easy, everything in one place... Simply turn on annotations on this video to easily navigate to the character and mission of your choice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTkkeiqUL5o]Sonic Adventure 2 Battle A Rank Guide - Select a Character - YouTube[/ame]

I am aware that there is another guide out there with a similar format but this one is less cluttered, better quality and he plans to re-do the whole thing in HD after the release of the game http://ezsmiley.com/gallery/characters/sonic.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a great little guide for any missions that might cause you problems. Nice and easy, everything in one place... Simply turn on annotations on this video to easily navigate to the character and mission of your choice.

I am aware that there is another guide out there with a similar format but this one is less cluttered, better quality and he plans to re-do the whole thing in HD after the release of the game http://ezsmiley.com/gallery/characters/sonic.gif

nice bro. real nice. i hope i get to do a few A ranks b4 beating game though. i know all upgrades are needed foreasier A ranks.

Heres my quick guide for laying out a guide. If you want feedback and advice after you make it (if you make it) you can always ask me :)

thank you ive already started with the help from your guide.

The guide is almost ready. I am just waiting on trophy images to become available and the game to release. Guides arent taken unless the game is available, and the writer has gotten the majority of the trophies. Id like to use your videos TAY if thats alright with you? Obviously credit will be given to those who help.

Edited by luffybuggy

thank you ive already started with the help from your guide.

The guide is almost ready. I am just waiting on trophy images to become available and the game to release. Guides arent taken unless the game is available, and the writer has gotten the majority of the trophies. Id like to use your videos TAY if thats alright with you? Obviously credit will be given to those who help.

good luck luffy. u doing guide for DLC too?

I made an account here just to say that I appreciate you posting this for me mate! I made it last year with no idea that a re-release of this game would even happen. I am glad I can help out my fellow gamers! :applause:

I hope to hear from some of you on my videos on what ones you have the toughest time with. It's interesting seeing what some people consider hard and others consider a breeze.

Oh, and I will be making an HD version of this starting this weekend. It will look a little sleeker, but while keeping it clean looking like this one. I might also include how to get the power-ups as well this time around.

I made an account here just to say that I appreciate you posting this for me mate! I made it last year with no idea that a re-release of this game would even happen. I am glad I can help out my fellow gamers! :applause:

I hope to hear from some of you on my videos on what ones you have the toughest time with. It's interesting seeing what some people consider hard and others consider a breeze.

Oh, and I will be making an HD version of this starting this weekend. It will look a little sleeker, but while keeping it clean looking like this one. I might also include how to get the power-ups as well this time around.

May I use your videos in my guide? Obviously you will get definite credit for your work.

good luck luffy. u doing guide for DLC too?

yes sir but after the main guide is posted. The guide is done Im just waiting on the trophy images to become available. (as well as the game)

Edited by luffybuggy

hey did u create this account to thank tay?

also when is tge store going to upload it. can't find it.

The US store updates at around 5-6PM CST in my experience, but it doesn't seem consistent. I remember it updating at 10PM once, but I hardly ever check, so I might have just happened upon the inconsistent times.

Store updates at 6 - 6:30 P.M. Every week. Every once in awhile it will be delayed.

Last time it happened to me was when I was looking for the Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City 2nd Spec Ops DLC. Otherwise its been around that time frame

Yes you may! If anything it's a win win for both of us :)

thank you ^_^

Edited by luffybuggy

Store updates at 6 - 6:30 P.M. Every week. Every once in awhile it will be delayed.

Last time it happened to me was when I was looking for the Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City 2nd Spec Ops DLC. Otherwise its been around that time frame

thank you ^_^

the trophies look worth it and chao are cuter.

good luck luffy and thx.

Guide is done! just waiting on game release so I can play through the majority of it and get the trophies. I used all my knowledge of this game from the past, and looked up new stuff to clarify. DLC will be done soon.

the trophies look worth it and chao are cuter.

good luck luffy and thx.

thanks plas. Im sure i left out stuff. Tell me and you will definitely receive credit

Edited by luffybuggy

Guide is done! just waiting on game release so I can play through the majority of it and get the trophies. I used all my knowledge of this game from the past, and looked up new stuff to clarify. DLC will be done soon.

Same here, I also finished DLC. I just need to verify one thing in the game and then my guide will be posted. Should be posted around 6-7 hours from now. I'm still surprised I remembered almost everything.

thanks plas. Im sure i left out stuff. Tell me and you will definitely receive credit

I write everything in comments of the trophies

read for reference if u want.