Release Date - May 25th

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw the new trailer for it on the PSN store, at first I was like "Meh, looks a bit better" But then they showed the limit attacks and I was like "FUCK YES UUUUNNNLLIIIMMIITTEEED POWWWWWWWWWWER"

Only thing I hate is that they went for the stereotypical pink bullets and lasers everywhere.

I think pink/purple bullets are to aid the visuals - when the screen is full of bullets/lasers, it's hard to dodge everything if it's metal coloured. So I'm happy with pink/purple :D

And this game seems quite a lot toned down in difficulty compared to the first one... not sure that's a good thing. I didn't have a problem with the weapon chaining in the first place, nor the difficulty of getting the secret keys. The only thing that pissed me off with the first game was the amount of walls/scenery you could hit - which made hard very hard... never mind that I can't beat it to endure impossible or nightmare difficulties!

Much easier than the previous one, eh? I'll be picking this up sometime soon. I did enjoy the first one, though I never really tried to get all the trophies for it.

The trophies in the original were ridiculous: beating the game on Hard and then on Impossible lol. And a gold trophy for reaching Level 15, which meant killing 300,000 enemies :eek:. You had to complete the game at least 30 times (i.e. all 5 levels) to reach Level 15.

At least now the trophies are still hard, but not ridiculously so.:applause:

The trophies in the original were ridiculous: beating the game on Hard and then on Impossible lol. And a gold trophy for reaching Level 15, which meant killing 300,000 enemies :eek:. You had to complete the game at least 30 times (i.e. all 5 levels) to reach Level 15.

At least now the trophies are still hard, but not ridiculously so.:applause:

Yeah that Superstar trophy was way too much of a grind for me, I got bored with it quickly. Good to hear there's still somewhat of a challenge to the game.