Galaxy Superstar

• 1 month later...

a little question...how many credits do u have on rank15?

i need only rank15, chains and the 2 difficulties for 100% so i just wondering if i get rank15 playin beginner i can get the 2 difficulties trophy after if i can have 10 or alike credits....

• 1 month later...
Are there any videos online for finding the keys?

Cause the written guide doesn't help me much.

I found the written guide excellent for finding the keys. I only needed three more keys (2.2, 3.5 and 4.4), and the guide helped me get them first time. Just play through on the training mode, that'll help you memorise where everything is.

~ squodge ~

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I need to start using that guide so I can get the keys. This game is going to be a grindfest... 300,000 kills? I currently have 49K after 16 games.

How you doing with the Galaxy Superstar trophy? I have about 219,000 kills... I just can't bring myself to keep playing the game just to grind out one lousy trophy. Maybe when I've got an hour to kill, I'll grind out another 10,000 kills LOL.

~ squodge ~

How you doing with the Galaxy Superstar trophy? I have about 219,000 kills... I just can't bring myself to keep playing the game just to grind out one lousy trophy. Maybe when I've got an hour to kill, I'll grind out another 10,000 kills LOL.

~ squodge ~

I'm at 90K or something I think. I believe I was focusing more on the Combo Mania one since I'm around 2500 combos now. I haven't actually played it in a while, because of what you said: it takes at least an hour to play through the game and I started to get bored of it a little. I can't just pop it in and get a few thousand kills every once in a while, I have to block out a good deal of time just for a playthrough.

I still need to get 2 more keys anyway... I know where they are, I just keep missing them each time I go through the game.

I'm at 90K or something I think. I believe I was focusing more on the Combo Mania one since I'm around 2500 combos now. I haven't actually played it in a while, because of what you said: it takes at least an hour to play through the game and I started to get bored of it a little. I can't just pop it in and get a few thousand kills every once in a while, I have to block out a good deal of time just for a playthrough.

I still need to get 2 more keys anyway... I know where they are, I just keep missing them each time I go through the game.

Trust me, the combo mania will come with time... it's really the Galaxy Superstar that's one of the worst grind trophies out there. I can only say you're "lucky" that you need to get two more secret keys lol... that might keep you going back for more.

Not sure why the programmers felt they needed to make a trophy that requires, technically, about 30 entire playthroughs?!?!

~ squodge ~

EDIT: An easier gold trophy would be the "Eat my Words" trophy in Noby Noby Boy lol :D

Edited by squodge

What i want to know is why they would make impossible mode, literally impossible :(

Impossible and Nightmare modes seem to exist for the sake of a couple of silver trophies. Very lame when you consider that Galaxy Superstar (despite being an awful grind) is an easier trophy to attain (little skill needed, just 30+ hours).

~ squodge ~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Is level 15 as high as you can go? I've been keeping my eye on this game for quite sometime (lots of youtube videos, lol:p) but 2 things creep me out:

-I'm not "that" good at these kinda games, though I enjoy them though.:D

-I read this game is super hard!! And with me being a novice at these kinda shooters, well....it has me wondering:think:...I need LOTS of continues, lol:p

Any advice and info on this game is appreciated:D Thanks:D

• 3 weeks later...
Is level 15 as high as you can go? I've been keeping my eye on this game for quite sometime (lots of youtube videos, lol:p) but 2 things creep me out:

-I'm not "that" good at these kinda games, though I enjoy them though.:D

-I read this game is super hard!! And with me being a novice at these kinda shooters, well....it has me wondering:think:...I need LOTS of continues, lol:p

Any advice and info on this game is appreciated:D Thanks:D

The sequel to this game came out a short while ago. I recommend buying and playing the sequel first, as it is a little easier. You heard right though, the original is super hard!