Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 05-14-2009, 02:41 PM   #11
squodge

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigra View Post
Are there any videos online for finding the keys?
Cause the written guide doesn't help me much.
I found the written guide excellent for finding the keys. I only needed three more keys (2.2, 3.5 and 4.4), and the guide helped me get them first time. Just play through on the training mode, that'll help you memorise where everything is.

~ squodge ~
squodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:47 PM   #12
Vyrastas
Administrator

Awards Showcase Vy's Glow in the Dark Role Playing Mix   Staff - Administrator   Bright Idea!   Helping Hand   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   10,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

I need to start using that guide so I can get the keys. This game is going to be a grindfest... 300,000 kills? I currently have 49K after 16 games.

Last edited by Vyrastas; 06-01-2009 at 05:57 PM.
Vyrastas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:54 AM   #13
squodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyrastas View Post
I need to start using that guide so I can get the keys. This game is going to be a grindfest... 300,000 kills? I currently have 49K after 16 games.
How you doing with the Galaxy Superstar trophy? I have about 219,000 kills... I just can't bring myself to keep playing the game just to grind out one lousy trophy. Maybe when I've got an hour to kill, I'll grind out another 10,000 kills LOL.

~ squodge ~
Old 07-13-2009, 04:24 AM   #14
Gravity_Disaster

Send a message via MSN to Gravity_Disaster

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Killzone Gaming Night Award
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by squodge View Post
How you doing with the Galaxy Superstar trophy? I have about 219,000 kills... I just can't bring myself to keep playing the game just to grind out one lousy trophy. Maybe when I've got an hour to kill, I'll grind out another 10,000 kills LOL.

~ squodge ~
Wow I am only at 70 k kills... So sad .
Old 07-14-2009, 12:19 AM   #15
squodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravity_Disaster View Post
Wow I am only at 70 k kills... So sad .
yup, with roughly 10k kills per 5-level completion, that's about 30 games - and each full game takes over an hour
Old 07-14-2009, 01:53 PM   #16
Vyrastas
Administrator

Awards Showcase Vy's Glow in the Dark Role Playing Mix   Staff - Administrator   Bright Idea!   Helping Hand   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   10,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by squodge View Post

~ squodge ~
I'm at 90K or something I think. I believe I was focusing more on the Combo Mania one since I'm around 2500 combos now. I haven't actually played it in a while, because of what you said: it takes at least an hour to play through the game and I started to get bored of it a little. I can't just pop it in and get a few thousand kills every once in a while, I have to block out a good deal of time just for a playthrough.

I still need to get 2 more keys anyway... I know where they are, I just keep missing them each time I go through the game.

Vyrastas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 02:02 AM   #17
squodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyrastas View Post
I'm at 90K or something I think. I believe I was focusing more on the Combo Mania one since I'm around 2500 combos now. I haven't actually played it in a while, because of what you said: it takes at least an hour to play through the game and I started to get bored of it a little. I can't just pop it in and get a few thousand kills every once in a while, I have to block out a good deal of time just for a playthrough.

I still need to get 2 more keys anyway... I know where they are, I just keep missing them each time I go through the game.
Trust me, the combo mania will come with time... it's really the Galaxy Superstar that's one of the worst grind trophies out there. I can only say you're "lucky" that you need to get two more secret keys lol... that might keep you going back for more.

Not sure why the programmers felt they needed to make a trophy that requires, technically, about 30 entire playthroughs?!?!

~ squodge ~

EDIT: An easier gold trophy would be the "Eat my Words" trophy in Noby Noby Boy lol
Platinums: Call of Duty Classic | Call of Duty: World at War | Call of Duty: Black Ops | Dead Space | Guitar Hero 5 | Karaoke Revolution | Modern Warfare 2 | Quantum of Solace | Resident Evil 5 | Rock Band 2 | Tekken 6 | Tekken Tag Tournament HD | Tom Clancy's HAWX

Last edited by squodge; 07-17-2009 at 02:03 AM.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:37 AM   #18
Gravity_Disaster

Send a message via MSN to Gravity_Disaster

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Killzone Gaming Night Award
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

What i want to know is why they would make impossible mode, literally impossible
Old 07-20-2009, 11:59 AM   #19
squodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravity_Disaster View Post
What i want to know is why they would make impossible mode, literally impossible
Impossible and Nightmare modes seem to exist for the sake of a couple of silver trophies. Very lame when you consider that Galaxy Superstar (despite being an awful grind) is an easier trophy to attain (little skill needed, just 30+ hours).

~ squodge ~
Platinums: Call of Duty Classic | Call of Duty: World at War | Call of Duty: Black Ops | Dead Space | Guitar Hero 5 | Karaoke Revolution | Modern Warfare 2 | Quantum of Solace | Resident Evil 5 | Rock Band 2 | Tekken 6 | Tekken Tag Tournament HD | Tom Clancy's HAWX

Old 07-30-2009, 09:52 PM   #20
synninviemaa666

Send a message via Skype™ to synninviemaa666

I Agree!! This trophy is a pain in the ass (that's for staying on it for so damn long to get it)

synninviemaa666 is offline   Reply With Quote