The game will never save.

Can anyone help me on this? Is there something I'm doing wrong or is my game just f*cked.

My game will never save. All I've done of the game has been the same, the first world over maybe 10 times in a course of months really. This is cause I actually hate this game but I'm the kind that hates a low percentage on his trophy list too so I really wanna get more trophies out of this. But the thing is I just can't play it through in one sitting cause I hate games where you need to shoot countless of enemies in a very lineair fashion. After I've done the First World and I wanna get out, when I get back to the menu, a red sign is showing Saving Data... but when I get back to play mode I need to do the First World again...

Edited by Zokun2307

Out of curiosity, have you never played games like Nemesis (it's called Gradius in the USA, I think) or R-Type? Pretty much all shoot-em ups from the 'old school' stock have you start on level 1 as usual. In Soldner-X, you can practise individual levels - but you can't collect secret keys, and frankly your ship wouldn't be powerful enough to take down all the enemies.

~ squodge ~