SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation

People who Boost for Platinum in SOCOM are LOSERS!

The game is hard to plat so people are going to boost the trophies. Deal with it. True trophy hunters who care about their collection and don't hack/cheat won't buy the game or they'll play it on another account if they love the series.

Good on you though for going for the platinum legitimately though.

The game is hard to plat so people are going to boost the trophies. Deal with it. True trophy hunters who care about their collection and don't hack/cheat won't buy the game or they'll play it on another account if they love the series.

Good on you though for going for the platinum legitimately though.

Yeah I guess, though when I eventually platinum this game 100% LEGIT including dlc it will look awesome on my psn

I want to see how can you win, the 25 rounds extracting hostages, and 25 rounds extracting VIPs, in legit way...;)

In all games that I did (about 850), I saw, at most, 10 rounds with extractions of hostages and five rounds of VIP extraction:eek:

Rally-HO:cool:

I want to see how can you win, the 25 rounds extracting hostages, and 25 rounds extracting VIPs, in legit way...;)

In all games that I did (about 850), I saw, at most, 10 rounds with extractions of hostages and five rounds of VIP extraction:eek:

Rally-HO:cool:

I've played 1158 games and I've got all of those and I average about 5 to 6 extractions a game, and I dont see how its hard u just rush it or do it extremely slowly

I've played 1158 games and I've got all of those and I average about 5 to 6 extractions a game, and I dont see how its hard u just rush it or do it extremely slowly

You have extract 2 VIP and 2 Hostage, for 25 time each!!! :eek:

How did you do with your teammates on the hunt for enemies, who killed the last enemy? :think:

How did you do with the last enemy that Snip the VIP? :think:

I'm impressed!!! :eek:

Rally-HO :cool:

You have extract 2 VIP and 2 Hostage, for 25 time each!!! :eek:

How did you do with your teammates on the hunt for enemies, who killed the last enemy? :think:

How did you do with the last enemy that Snip the VIP? :think:

I'm impressed!!! :eek:

Rally-HO :cool:

U smoke the area constantly when the vip are there ready for extraction and have ur teamates NOT to KILL THE LAST PERSON and use alot of smoke and flashbangs

Seriously this is the one millionth topic about how boosters suck or whatever. It's getting old. Why don't you just let everyone play their games how they like and for what they like? It's not like they hurt you doing it. At least most boosters don't, as they use their own rooms.

Thread closed, discussed to death.