SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation

Worth Getting?

Hey guys,

I was wondering if this is worth getting? I'm relatively new to the SOCOM games as I've only played the two on the PSP. I really enjoyed them but havnt played and of the PS2 games.

Is this worth getting? I can pick it up for £10 with the headset in work with my discount.

I'm currently looking for a team based tactical game and I'm

hoping this is the one I'm looking for. I've heard and read alot about needing to join a clan to be able to play fully otherwise you get kicked alot?

Hope you can help and I appologise ifthis doesn't make

much sense, it's pretty early in the morning right now haha :)

Hey guys,

I was wondering if this is worth getting? I'm relatively new to the SOCOM games as I've only played the two on the PSP. I really enjoyed them but havnt played and of the PS2 games.

Is this worth getting? I can pick it up for £10 with the headset in work with my discount.

I'm currently looking for a team based tactical game and I'm

hoping this is the one I'm looking for. I've heard and read alot about needing to join a clan to be able to play fully otherwise you get kicked alot?

Hope you can help and I appologise ifthis doesn't make

much sense, it's pretty early in the morning right now haha :)

Socom is a great tactical teambased game , if u have the right clan..

So for only $10 (incl headset) i think its a great deal and u should get it!!

But dont buy the game just for trophies or to be a lonegunman cause then the game will be less fun (and more frustrating)

So find yourself a clan (with members who are older then 14 hehehe) and you'll be allright:) Have Fun dude!!

• 2 months later...