SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation

Tips For a Noob?!?!?

Definitely practice if you haven't played a SOCOM game in the past. Like cheibaby said: Play unranked until you get a feel for all of the guns, maps, etc. Once you start pwning or getting comfortable, move into ranked play. Yes people will realize you're a newb and will most likely vote to kick you out so that's why you practice so you can show 'em who's boss in the beginning.

1.Stick with 4v4 matches less chatter and you can look around a bit more

2.depending on your game style you'll need certain weapons two basic ones are the M4A1 with a front grip and a suppressor for commando's and a 552 with a front grip and a suppressor for Mercenary's

3.Use your mic if you do not have one, get one or you will not have fun with this game.

4.Be aware of the vote system, Normally a vote will be called for you to turn around as an enemy was behind you... Sometimes a clan will vote you out instantly as they don't like people they don't know

5.Learn the call outs of all the maps

6.Switch to the classic view shoulder view is horrible as it requires you to constantly switch sides, classic view gives a higher visibility zone.

7.Use light armor never use medium or heavy armor they reduce mobility and in Socom moving quick is a must

If you need anymore help send me a friend invite and I'll give you a hand.

EDIT:8.Gun "Hotness" if you gun is at the ready to fire position(Pointed at something) it is "Hot" this means a player is nearby you. Most of the experienced players will have this mastered so they can find your exact position, so try to get the hang of this as it makes killing the final enemy really easy.

Edited by TheXecutionerSS

• 4 months later...

To put a player up for a vote press select then press x on the persons name and to go underwater while swimming tap triangle once then hold it.

Always suppress weapons, for a beginner either use a machine gun (Note the loud the weapon the easier it is for the enemy to detect u) or a HK SD or F90 suppressed with laser.

After 1 month playing this game u should know where the enemy come from and where all of the main battles are in each map. These below are the best guns from each (excluding cold front weapons and attachments) (If people message me I'll send you a document about cold front attachments, maps, guns, specialized weapons)

Assault rifles: Commando Side: M4A1 Suppress with either laser or front grip. [30 clip per round; 5 rounds]

: M14 Medium Scope with red laser [20 clip per round 5 or 6 rounds (I cant remember)

Mercenary Side: 552 Suppress with either laser or front grip.[30 clip per round; 5 rounds]

: STG 77 Suppress with front grip or laser . [20 clip per round; 5 rounds]

Sub Machine Guns: Commando Side: HK5 SD: (Extremely silent good if u want to kill the enemy with letting others know where you are) Red Dot Scope with laser. [30 clips per round; 5 rounds]

: HK 7 suppress with laser. [40 clips per round; 5 rounds]

: Mercenary Side: Bizon 2 (Best SMG for long range) Suppress with laser. [53 clips per round; 5 rounds]

: F90 (Very good fire rate) Suppress with laser [50 clips per round; 5 rounds]

Sniper rifles: (Never use High or 12x Scopes because they are less in accurate)

Commando: SR-25 suppress with medium scope. [10 clips per round; I dont remember how many rounds)

Mercenary: SASR suppress with low scope [10 clips per round; I dont remember how many rounds on this one either]

Shotguns:

Commando: M4-90: Laser with low scope [8 clips per round; I think 16 rounds]

Mercenary: USAS: (Best shotgun; automatic, unless u buy the cold front package and unlock the vera) Laser [20 clips per round; 15 rounds?]

Machine Guns:

Commando: MK.48: Laser (Best machine guns so far unless you get cold front package then its the Gloria) [100 clips per round; 3 rounds]

Mercenary: M60E4: Laser (Not much to say about this gun apart from kind of slower fire rate then the MK.48 also reloading on both guns are slow) [100 clips per round; 3 rounds]

Pistol is a very important choice many people get this choice wrong on the commando side and choose Desert Eagle it has awesome power but the fire rate is way to slow and only holds 7 bullets and cant be suppressed :(. Also the 226 doesn't do enough damage) :mad:

Commando: Mark 23:): Laser and suppress (very accurate and holds 12 bullets and 10 rounds I think probably more, I can shoot at least 6 bullets before someone using to Desert Eagle shoots 2)

Mercenary: Model 18: Laser and SUPPRESS (most people dont suppress it but they should its heaps more better) [31 clips per round; 5 rounds]

Now Equipment

Very important always have 1 or your 2 spaces filled with an M67 Grenade then if you like to run and gun very quickly I suggest Mark 141 (FlashBang)

If you a sniper then you might like to keep some claymores, If your like me who likes getting kills without the enemy knowing the the White or Red smoke, or if your skilled equip a C4 (normally I only use this on the map Desert glory on the mercenary side because if you know how to use it its very effective)

I was a level 100 on Socom Confrontation and now with a new account (to get platinum) only level 24 now and I have my own clan just add me Floating_Cow and Make sure you type how u know me from aka Ps3 trophies forum; I DO NOT BOOST and wont help anyone boost; thou you can join my clan and I'll have be happy to have beginner- advance people join and ill help you level up and collect trophies on SOCOM Confrontation

:applause::):applause:

Edited by Sportskills

To put a player up for a vote press select then press x on the persons name and to go underwater while swimming tap triangle once then hold it.

Always suppress weapons, for a beginner either use a machine gun (Note the loud the weapon the easier it is for the enemy to detect u) or a HK SD or F90 suppressed with laser.

After 1 month playing this game u should know where the enemy come from and where all of the main battles are in each map. These below are the best guns from each (excluding cold front weapons and attachments) (If people message me I'll send you a document about cold front attachments, maps, guns, specialized weapons)

Assault rifles: Commando Side: M4A1 Suppress with either laser or front grip. [30 clip per round; 5 rounds]

: M14 Medium Scope with red laser [20 clip per round 5 or 6 rounds (I cant remember)

Mercenary Side: 552 Suppress with either laser or front grip.[30 clip per round; 5 rounds]

: STG 77 Suppress with front grip or laser . [20 clip per round; 5 rounds]

Sub Machine Guns: Commando Side: HK5 SD: (Extremely silent good if u want to kill the enemy with letting others know where you are) Red Dot Scope with laser. [30 clips per round; 5 rounds]

: HK 7 suppress with laser. [40 clips per round; 5 rounds]

: Mercenary Side: Bizon 2 (Best SMG for long range) Suppress with laser. [53 clips per round; 5 rounds]

: F90 (Very good fire rate) Suppress with laser [50 clips per round; 5 rounds]

Sniper rifles: (Never use High or 12x Scopes because they are less in accurate)

Commando: SR-25 suppress with medium scope. [10 clips per round; I dont remember how many rounds)

Mercenary: SASR suppress with low scope [10 clips per round; I dont remember how many rounds on this one either]

Shotguns:

Commando: M4-90: Laser with low scope [8 clips per round; I think 16 rounds]

Mercenary: USAS: (Best shotgun; automatic, unless u buy the cold front package and unlock the vera) Laser [20 clips per round; 15 rounds?]

Machine Guns:

Commando: MK.48: Laser (Best machine guns so far unless you get cold front package then its the Gloria) [100 clips per round; 3 rounds]

Mercenary: M60E4: Laser (Not much to say about this gun apart from kind of slower fire rate then the MK.48 also reloading on both guns are slow) [100 clips per round; 3 rounds]

Pistol is a very important choice many people get this choice wrong on the commando side and choose Desert Eagle best it has awesome power but the fire rate is way to slow and only holds 7 bullets and cant be suppressed :(. Also the 226 doesn't do enough damage) :mad:

Commando: Mark 23:): Laser and suppress (very accurate and holds 12 bullets and 10 rounds I think probably more, I can shoot at least 6 bullets before someone using to Desert Eagle shoots 2)

Mercenary: Model 18: Laser and SUPPRESS (most people dont suppress it but they should its heaps more better) [31 clips per round; 5 rounds]

Now Equipment

Very important always have 1 or your 2 spaces filled with an M67 Grenade then if you like to run and gun very quickly I suggest Mark 141 (FlashBang)

If you a sniper then you might like to keep some claymores, If your like me who likes getting kills without the enemy knowing the the White or Red smoke, or if your skilled equip a C4 (normally I only use this on the map Desert glory on the mercenary side because if you know how to use it its very effective)

I was a level 100 on Socom Confrontation and now with a new account (to get platinum) only level 24 now and I have my own clan just add me Floating_Cow and Make sure you type how u know me from aka Ps3 trophies forum; I DO NOT BOOST and wont help anyone boost; thou you can join my clan and I'll have be happy to have beginner- advance people join and ill help you level up and collect trophies on SOCOM Confrontation

:applause::):applause:

lol thx for the info but i sold the game a while back...

im not good at TPS