SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation

Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm def game for getting the online trophies out of the way. i have mine fully paid for and reserved. i will be picking it up around 4 PM est and will be playing it all night tomorrow. if anyone is interested in boosting the online trophies please let me know. pm me or send me a friend invite on PSN.

We’ve noticed a couple of comments today on the blog from gamers who purchased SOCOM Confrontation; you’ve been asking “Where are the trophies?”

Well, I just wrapped up a conversation with the SOCOM team, where they’ve confirmed the fact that trophies *will* be coming, via a patch, within the next couple of weeks.

Stay tuned to SOCOM.com for the latest on SOCOM Confrontation.

PlayStation.Blog SOCOM Confrontation update

they are coming!

We’ve noticed a couple of comments today on the blog from gamers who purchased SOCOM Confrontation; you’ve been asking “Where are the trophies?”

Well, I just wrapped up a conversation with the SOCOM team, where they’ve confirmed the fact that trophies *will* be coming, via a patch, within the next couple of weeks.

Stay tuned to SOCOM.com for the latest on SOCOM Confrontation.

PlayStation.Blog SOCOM Confrontation update

they are coming!

man i hope so i am so stoked this game is awesome

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

add me I'll be playing this again once the new patch hits....and I've been playing this one since Socom 2...hope they bring back Fish Hook and Fox Hunt...good times...anyway...I have the strategy guide that lists all the medals which are rumored 2 be the trophies for the game...so that helps....there's a lot of criteria for certain medals!!

http://media.playfire.com/site/trophy_widget/psn/Darth_Dracuul.png

PS3 Trophies

• 3 weeks later...

New here to the forums! Been wandering here for awhile and finally decided to join once I found out how difficult SOCOM’s trophies were. I have been a huge fan since Day 1 original SOCOM, and some of this stuff may have been doable, but in Confrontation, your player moves way too slow and if you do kill someone, you risk getting damage after the enemy is dead or dying. The hardest trophy and requirement to achieve in full rooms, IMO, are the following:

• 15 kills in a game with accuracy above 75% (EXPLOSIVE KILLS DO NOT COUNT) = Marksman Award (Silver Trophy)

• 15 consecutive kills without taking damage = (Silver Star award requirement)

• 15 kills in a row without dying = (Special Operators award requirement)

Here is my proposal. I am looking for the first 7 individuals to post a response to this message if you want to get the trophy and requirements. I am looking for honest serious people. Here’s how it will work… we find an empty Ranked 4v4 Demo/Elim in one of the foreign servers or one of the empty servers at the end of the channel list and join it. How it works is when we get into the game, the first person up runs to the opposite teams spawn and kills everyone. This will be done a total of 5 times as that is how much the rounds go up until the match is over. The person achieves their trophy and those requirements and gets 20 free kills total. The opposing team should be in their spawn and are asked to NOT move at all. Each round should take about 20 seconds and the match itself would be over in less than 5 minutes (depending on travel time, distance and map of course). Once the first person is done, the next person goes and then we got our system down.

This is very easy and simple and the whole process with everyone leaving the room after we are done would be close to 30 minutes of your time. So who goes first you ask? I would go first as this is my idea, followed by the next person who posts here, etc… until the last person. I will NOT bail out on anyone (famous words I know, but trust me) until everyone has gone and completed their runs. I will even use my registered PSN name on the official PS3 Forums if you ever wanted to hunt me down. Once the first 7 people post here (please post your PSN idea that you intend to use) and an e-mail address. I will contact all of you simultaneously and we can discuss time and place. Also, please make sure you have mics… as it will make the process smoother.

Are you with me? This is very easy and we can get it done in no time. Please let me know if you are in.