SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation

Cold Front DLC

COLD FRONT

Posted by Confrontation Online Team

Today, we are very happy to announce the COLD FRONT downloadable pack for SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation. Loaded with new features and content, this pack brings a brand new snowy Eastern European area of operations into play with two all new maps and three classic SOCOM maps for 16 to 32 players. The classic maps are drawn from some of the most popular SOCOM maps of all time, each built from the ground up for the PS3!

Kit yourself out in snow gear and fight your way through blizzard conditions, joining a team of mercenaries or a squad from one of the world’s top Special Forces regiments including the Russian Spetsnaz.

Try your hand at Arms Run, a new game mode that features dynamicaly placed missile launchers that must be activated or destroyed, depending on which side you’re fighting for.

Employ the new thermal vision scope weapon attachment to track your enemies’ heat signatures – vital in the dark and useful in daylight for picking out white camouflaged adversaries. In addition, we have new primary weapons to make use of and new attachments.

All told, this pack will have:

* New Russian / Eastern European Area of Operation

* Snow setting complete with snow effects, new snow gear and camo for both the Special Forces and Mercenaries, and thermal vision

* New ARMS RACE gameplay mode

* 5 New Maps

o Uprising

o Entrapment

o Blizzard

o Night Stalker

o Vigilance

* All new mercenaries characters with new looks and new VO.

* New Special Forces squad, the Russian Spetsnaz

* Gun turret emplacements

* New music

* All new character specialization/progression system

o Allows players to pick a primary and secondary specialization and unlock new equipment exclusive to those specializations

* New weapons, including:

o 3 new weapons

o 6 enhanced versions of weapons available as part of the new weapons specialization system

o 2 new weapon attachments (including the thermal scope)

o 5 enhanced versions of weapon attachments also available as part of the new weapons specialization system.

o 2 new grenade launcher ammo types (flash and smoke)

* New Trophies

This pack will be available for download via the PlayStation Network (PSN) for $14.99. However, we’ll offer this pack to you for $9.99 if you purchase within the first 24 hours of launch. It’s just our way of saying thank you for your continued support of SOCOM Confrontation.

Stand by. More information on this COLD FRONT DLC will be coming your way very soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I must say that I'm really digging the Hk 36 aka Alice. It has a sweet recoil and is a tad bit accurate. I haven't started on my SMG yet cause I waiting to finish the achievement to unlock the gold star before I get that ball rolling. But one good plus is that you can use the Alice or any specialty weapon on wither side. SEALS or TERRORISTS.

Edited by C-PORT_ASSASSIN
mispelled word

• 4 months later...