SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation

Sound issues

I'm having trouble getting any sound in this game, not sure what is going on but once I fired the game up when it hits the main menu I get no sound. It doesn't ever come on during game either, when I quit the game sound resumes in the play-station menu and the disc icon of the game makes its intro theme; however, when I enter it resumes the same as before. Restarting the system doesn't seem to work, and I got kicked in my first game trying to figure it out. All because I stood still behind a wall, and I still was attempting to fight back (horrid controls).

I tried playing with the sound in game, and resetting it, no luck. My connection is hdmi, output format: Dolby Digital 5.1, Linear PCM. Not sure what to do, other than reinstall...

Edited by BlkXFactr

Try setting your PS3 to one of the 2.0 sound settings, if you get sound then add another audio type to the list and keep going until it hits the one that's giving you trouble :).

Okay, selecting more PCM 2.0 set ups under sound settings did it... It works now. I had a couple selected before, but not the few at the bottom. Thanks. :locked: