SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation

Hardest platinum on the Ps3.

I'm sorry but your all wrong, CWCM is the hardest! I can honestly say that I have never spent so much time getting a plat on any other game. Those who wish a for a challenge, I strongly recommend this plat. It will bolster your reputation to new levels a flash. I spent 6 months playing this game nonstop.

P.S. CWCM (Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs)

I got it legit today. Took me 3 years in a half. But was worth every min. :D

Is it a hard plat. But, boosting this will take half on the pain away.

welcome to the club man, i also had fun getting mines, which is why i was kinda mad when socom 4 wasn't any where near what this game was....i remember this one time when the VIP's were taken from us and were all in the helicopter and i tossed a grenade and the doors closed and when it started leaving it blow up and all 3 VIP were killed!( the bomb blow up not the heli) .....the other team were pissed as hell....no one knew that can done....lol and i kinda loved being the last member of my team left trying to pick them out 1 by 1, lol and well, when cold front was release it made the game better, the 50. cal sniper was added and sniper got used to their tillys lol........LOVE this game, after i got my Platinum, i went on to MAG and about a week ago i Platinum that as well, lol two hard games and i got them done, but for some reason, give up on Killzone 2 lol

Edited by SilentShepherd

• 3 weeks later...

This plat is immpossible to do legit because of all the changes. Prior the the updates you could do it. But since bomb plants and that shit doesnt really mean as much as it used to in terms of a victory during a tie, yea its tough. I boosted this back in the day when you were able to boost 1 on 1. Got it in 30 days.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I very fortunate to platinum this game in les than 2 weeks, that's with 2 copies and a friend with the same. I wouldn't even attempt trying this game without dummie accounts. If you do have a dedicated boosting group this is an easy platinum just remember to switch the region you are searching for to find empty servers