XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2011, 05:21 PM   #1
mattybell2117
 
mattybell2117's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,529

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default Help with mission 11

I'm at the part in mission 11 where you have to run up the stairs just before Chung has to hack. I'm stuck because every time I work my ass off to get to that point, I get fuckin killed by some RPG or something. There's a solid concrete wall once you walk up the stairs and the RPG actually blows it up. This is frustrating me. Mission 8 was easier than this piece of shit.
__________________


My First Guide: MX vs ATV Trophy Guide and Roadmap
mattybell2117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 06:32 PM   #2
BlackIsraelite
 
BlackIsraelite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Carson, California
Posts: 1,409
Send a message via AIM to BlackIsraelite Send a message via Skype™ to BlackIsraelite

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Mission 11 and the other Mission where I had to kill the Helicopter was frustrating too. All I know is just hide and find a way to kill the enemies on Mission 11.

or wat u can do is on Mission 11 is to assign an enemy and have one of ur teammates kill them.
__________________
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Last edited by BlackIsraelite; 04-24-2011 at 06:33 PM.
BlackIsraelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:31 AM   #3
Blitz5
 
Blitz5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: U.S.A New York
Posts: 656
Send a message via AIM to Blitz5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattybell2117 View Post
I'm at the part in mission 11 where you have to run up the stairs just before Chung has to hack. I'm stuck because every time I work my ass off to get to that point, I get fuckin killed by some RPG or something. There's a solid concrete wall once you walk up the stairs and the RPG actually blows it up. This is frustrating me. Mission 8 was easier than this piece of shit.

LOL! It's NOT An RPG.. It's A Damn Artillery Strike From The Ship.. THis Is WHat I Did.. I Had My Team Hold Position Downstairs To Prevent Lower Flanks.. I Would Run Up And Quick Kill The 2 Guys In The Room In Front (Where the wall Blows Up).. RUn Back downstairs to check team.. then back up to clear the route to the computer.. and then regroup.. position blue team on the right next to the lower stairs and i hid behind chung LMAO!
__________________
Friend Requests Are welcome! JUST NO BLANK ONES!
Blitz5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:03 AM   #4
mattybell2117
 
mattybell2117's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,529

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Ya I figured it out earlier. Basically I just pussied out and dove into the room where the wall blows up but I dove on the other side. I just assigned my team to stand in front of me and eventually they killed the 2 guys. It took them a good 5 minutes to finally finish em off though but I beat it. I'm worried about chapter's 09 and 13. I heard chapter 13 was hard and it took me a while on easy on chapter 09 with that damn helicopter. I beat chapter 08 though and some people say thats the hardest chapter so iunno.
__________________


My First Guide: MX vs ATV Trophy Guide and Roadmap
mattybell2117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:03 PM   #5
Blitz5
 
Blitz5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: U.S.A New York
Posts: 656
Send a message via AIM to Blitz5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattybell2117 View Post
Ya I figured it out earlier. Basically I just pussied out and dove into the room where the wall blows up but I dove on the other side. I just assigned my team to stand in front of me and eventually they killed the 2 guys. It took them a good 5 minutes to finally finish em off though but I beat it. I'm worried about chapter's 09 and 13. I heard chapter 13 was hard and it took me a while on easy on chapter 09 with that damn helicopter. I beat chapter 08 though and some people say thats the hardest chapter so iunno.
Its All About Strategics and Analytical Setups.. They're Not Too TOugh.. But Can Be Overwhelming For Some.. I Seen Some People QUIT Elite..LOL.. I Think The Hardest Part Is The Cover System & bullet Penetration.. Once you find a nice solid piece of mass.. you're good to go..
__________________
Friend Requests Are welcome! JUST NO BLANK ONES!
Blitz5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:18 PM   #6
BlackIsraelite
 
BlackIsraelite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Carson, California
Posts: 1,409
Send a message via AIM to BlackIsraelite Send a message via Skype™ to BlackIsraelite

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz5 View Post
Its All About Strategics and Analytical Setups.. They're Not Too TOugh.. But Can Be Overwhelming For Some.. I Seen Some People QUIT Elite..LOL.. I Think The Hardest Part Is The Cover System & bullet Penetration.. Once you find a nice solid piece of mass.. you're good to go..
U know Blitz I have tried doing that. going to a solid mass that mess dont work neither because for some reason the enemy will find me and the teammates are too damn dumb to shot them and let them pass.
__________________
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
BlackIsraelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:25 PM   #7
Blitz5
 
Blitz5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: U.S.A New York
Posts: 656
Send a message via AIM to Blitz5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackIsraelite View Post
U know Blitz I have tried doing that. going to a solid mass that mess dont work neither because for some reason the enemy will find me and the teammates are too damn dumb to shot them and let them pass.
You NEED To Position Yourself.. And Honestly.. I See This Plat Is ROugh FOr You... I REALLY THink You SHOULD Get It.. Wanna Kno Why? Cause In The End You'll Find Out Your REALLY Earned It Rather Than Just Get To The End With A Plat. Here's A Tip.. Play The Level On Normal.. Get Familiar With The Enemy Spawns, Look For Flanks And Killboxes, See How To Evade And Suppress.. The "What If" Scenarios.. Once You Figure Where The Rats Crawl Out From, You'll Learn where To lay The Trap!

I Wish I Had A PVR Card Right Now... I'd Upload Vids On How Simple It Is To Beat these Missions, They're Rough But So Simple..
__________________
Friend Requests Are welcome! JUST NO BLANK ONES!
Blitz5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:57 PM   #8
BlackIsraelite
 
BlackIsraelite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Carson, California
Posts: 1,409
Send a message via AIM to BlackIsraelite Send a message via Skype™ to BlackIsraelite

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz5 View Post
You NEED To Position Yourself.. And Honestly.. I See This Plat Is ROugh FOr You... I REALLY THink You SHOULD Get It.. Wanna Kno Why? Cause In The End You'll Find Out Your REALLY Earned It Rather Than Just Get To The End With A Plat. Here's A Tip.. Play The Level On Normal.. Get Familiar With The Enemy Spawns, Look For Flanks And Killboxes, See How To Evade And Suppress.. The "What If" Scenarios.. Once You Figure Where The Rats Crawl Out From, You'll Learn where To lay The Trap!

I Wish I Had A PVR Card Right Now... I'd Upload Vids On How Simple It Is To Beat these Missions, They're Rough But So Simple..
I dont recall doing a "What if" Scenarios.
__________________
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Last edited by BlackIsraelite; 04-25-2011 at 11:59 PM.
BlackIsraelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 12:10 AM   #9
Blitz5
 
Blitz5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: U.S.A New York
Posts: 656
Send a message via AIM to Blitz5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackIsraelite View Post
I dont recall doing a "What if" Scenarios.
Dude.. You're Horrible..LMAO..What I Mean By "What IF?" is.. Look At The Setting... Brainstorm Quickly.. Think... For Instance.. Lets Use The Missile Scenario.. There's 3 Pieces Of Cover Up Top... 2 In The Lower... The 3 Pieces Are Spread Out Up Top And The 2 on The Lower Are Very Close Together allowing a flank from ALL directions.. Which Cover Will You Choose? Top? Correct .. Now You Have 2 Squads.. Blue Team Which is Close Quarters Engagement And Yellow Team Which Is LONG Distance Suppression.. A Sniper Pops Out And A Heavy Is Rushing In... Who Do You Assign To Who? Blue Mark On heavy And Yellow tagged On Sniper.. get My Drift?.. Just Use Your Brain.. This game IS NOT A Run & GUN! This IS SOCOM! & seriously.. If You're Having Issues With This. I Advise You.. DONT Get Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising Nor Red River.. I HIGHLY Doubt You'll Beat level 1 On Either In Hardcore Mode.. That's A Damn WAR SIMULATOR!
__________________
Friend Requests Are welcome! JUST NO BLANK ONES!
Blitz5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 12:18 AM   #10
BlackIsraelite
 
BlackIsraelite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Carson, California
Posts: 1,409
Send a message via AIM to BlackIsraelite Send a message via Skype™ to BlackIsraelite

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz5 View Post
Dude.. You're Horrible..LMAO..What I Mean By "What IF?" is.. Look At The Setting... Brainstorm Quickly.. Think... For Instance.. Lets Use The Missile Scenario.. There's 3 Pieces Of Cover Up Top... 2 In The Lower... The 3 Pieces Are Spread Out Up Top And The 2 on The Lower Are Very Close Together allowing a flank from ALL directions.. Which Cover Will You Choose? Top? Correct .. Now You Have 2 Squads.. Blue Team Which is Close Quarters Engagement And Yellow Team Which Is LONG Distance Suppression.. A Sniper Pops Out And A Heavy Is Rushing In... Who Do You Assign To Who? Blue Mark On heavy And Yellow tagged On Sniper.. get My Drift?.. Just Use Your Brain.. This game IS NOT A Run & GUN! This IS SOCOM! & seriously.. If You're Having Issues With This. I Advise You.. DONT Get Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising Nor Red River.. I HIGHLY Doubt You'll Beat level 1 On Either In Hardcore Mode.. That's A Damn WAR SIMULATOR!
I dont play those games u posted up nor I never heard of it. So y are jumping on me when I didnt give u no problems. All I am stating is the 3 missions that I am having trouble with. Nothing else. no need to jump on my back just because i have issues on 3 missions.
__________________
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
BlackIsraelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:02 AM.