Help with mission 11

mattybell2117

I'm at the part in mission 11 where you have to run up the stairs just before Chung has to hack. I'm stuck because every time I work my ass off to get to that point, I get fuckin killed by some RPG or something. There's a solid concrete wall once you walk up the stairs and the RPG actually blows it up. This is frustrating me. Mission 8 was easier than this piece of shit.

I'm at the part in mission 11 where you have to run up the stairs just before Chung has to hack. I'm stuck because every time I work my ass off to get to that point, I get fuckin killed by some RPG or something. There's a solid concrete wall once you walk up the stairs and the RPG actually blows it up. This is frustrating me. Mission 8 was easier than this piece of shit.

LOL! It's NOT An RPG.. It's A Damn Artillery Strike From The Ship.. THis Is WHat I Did.. I Had My Team Hold Position Downstairs To Prevent Lower Flanks.. I Would Run Up And Quick Kill The 2 Guys In The Room In Front (Where the wall Blows Up).. RUn Back downstairs to check team.. then back up to clear the route to the computer.. and then regroup.. position blue team on the right next to the lower stairs and i hid behind chung LMAO!

Ya I figured it out earlier. Basically I just pussied out and dove into the room where the wall blows up but I dove on the other side. I just assigned my team to stand in front of me and eventually they killed the 2 guys. It took them a good 5 minutes to finally finish em off though but I beat it. I'm worried about chapter's 09 and 13. I heard chapter 13 was hard and it took me a while on easy on chapter 09 with that damn helicopter. I beat chapter 08 though and some people say thats the hardest chapter so iunno.

Ya I figured it out earlier. Basically I just pussied out and dove into the room where the wall blows up but I dove on the other side. I just assigned my team to stand in front of me and eventually they killed the 2 guys. It took them a good 5 minutes to finally finish em off though but I beat it. I'm worried about chapter's 09 and 13. I heard chapter 13 was hard and it took me a while on easy on chapter 09 with that damn helicopter. I beat chapter 08 though and some people say thats the hardest chapter so iunno.

Its All About Strategics and Analytical Setups.. They're Not Too TOugh.. But Can Be Overwhelming For Some.. I Seen Some People QUIT Elite..LOL.. I Think The Hardest Part Is The Cover System & bullet Penetration.. Once you find a nice solid piece of mass.. you're good to go..

Its All About Strategics and Analytical Setups.. They're Not Too TOugh.. But Can Be Overwhelming For Some.. I Seen Some People QUIT Elite..LOL.. I Think The Hardest Part Is The Cover System & bullet Penetration.. Once you find a nice solid piece of mass.. you're good to go..

U know Blitz I have tried doing that. going to a solid mass that mess dont work neither because for some reason the enemy will find me and the teammates are too damn dumb to shot them and let them pass.

U know Blitz I have tried doing that. going to a solid mass that mess dont work neither because for some reason the enemy will find me and the teammates are too damn dumb to shot them and let them pass.

You NEED To Position Yourself.. And Honestly.. I See This Plat Is ROugh FOr You... I REALLY THink You SHOULD Get It.. Wanna Kno Why? Cause In The End You'll Find Out Your REALLY Earned It Rather Than Just Get To The End With A Plat. Here's A Tip.. Play The Level On Normal.. Get Familiar With The Enemy Spawns, Look For Flanks And Killboxes, See How To Evade And Suppress.. The "What If" Scenarios.. Once You Figure Where The Rats Crawl Out From, You'll Learn where To lay The Trap!:applause:

I Wish I Had A PVR Card Right Now... I'd Upload Vids On How Simple It Is To Beat these Missions, They're Rough But So Simple..

You NEED To Position Yourself.. And Honestly.. I See This Plat Is ROugh FOr You... I REALLY THink You SHOULD Get It.. Wanna Kno Why? Cause In The End You'll Find Out Your REALLY Earned It Rather Than Just Get To The End With A Plat. Here's A Tip.. Play The Level On Normal.. Get Familiar With The Enemy Spawns, Look For Flanks And Killboxes, See How To Evade And Suppress.. The "What If" Scenarios.. Once You Figure Where The Rats Crawl Out From, You'll Learn where To lay The Trap!:applause:

I Wish I Had A PVR Card Right Now... I'd Upload Vids On How Simple It Is To Beat these Missions, They're Rough But So Simple..

I dont recall doing a "What if" Scenarios. :(

Edited by BlackIsraelite

I dont recall doing a "What if" Scenarios. :(

Dude.. You're Horrible..LMAO..What I Mean By "What IF?" is.. Look At The Setting... Brainstorm Quickly.. Think... For Instance.. Lets Use The Missile Scenario.. There's 3 Pieces Of Cover Up Top... 2 In The Lower... The 3 Pieces Are Spread Out Up Top And The 2 on The Lower Are Very Close Together allowing a flank from ALL directions.. Which Cover Will You Choose? Top? Correct :applause:.. Now You Have 2 Squads.. Blue Team Which is Close Quarters Engagement And Yellow Team Which Is LONG Distance Suppression.. A Sniper Pops Out And A Heavy Is Rushing In... Who Do You Assign To Who? Blue Mark On heavy And Yellow tagged On Sniper.. get My Drift?.. Just Use Your Brain.. This game IS NOT A Run & GUN! This IS SOCOM! & seriously.. If You're Having Issues With This. I Advise You.. DONT Get Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising Nor Red River.. I HIGHLY Doubt You'll Beat level 1 On Either In Hardcore Mode.. That's A Damn WAR SIMULATOR!

Dude.. You're Horrible..LMAO..What I Mean By "What IF?" is.. Look At The Setting... Brainstorm Quickly.. Think... For Instance.. Lets Use The Missile Scenario.. There's 3 Pieces Of Cover Up Top... 2 In The Lower... The 3 Pieces Are Spread Out Up Top And The 2 on The Lower Are Very Close Together allowing a flank from ALL directions.. Which Cover Will You Choose? Top? Correct :applause:.. Now You Have 2 Squads.. Blue Team Which is Close Quarters Engagement And Yellow Team Which Is LONG Distance Suppression.. A Sniper Pops Out And A Heavy Is Rushing In... Who Do You Assign To Who? Blue Mark On heavy And Yellow tagged On Sniper.. get My Drift?.. Just Use Your Brain.. This game IS NOT A Run & GUN! This IS SOCOM! & seriously.. If You're Having Issues With This. I Advise You.. DONT Get Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising Nor Red River.. I HIGHLY Doubt You'll Beat level 1 On Either In Hardcore Mode.. That's A Damn WAR SIMULATOR!

I dont play those games u posted up nor I never heard of it. So y are jumping on me when I didnt give u no problems. All I am stating is the 3 missions that I am having trouble with. Nothing else. no need to jump on my back just because i have issues on 3 missions.

I dont play those games u posted up nor I never heard of it. So y are jumping on me when I didnt give u no problems. All I am stating is the 3 missions that I am having trouble with. Nothing else. no need to jump on my back just because i have issues on 3 missions.

You're FULLY Misunderstanding Me Bro.. I'm NOT Giving You Trouble Here.. I'm Giving You Tips.. Read carefully.. It's Like You Read Everything.. But ONLY Register The Snaps :think:I'm Saying This is Not A Run & Kill Game.. You NEED To Pace Yourself.. Just Read My last Post carefully...

You're FULLY Misunderstanding Me Bro.. I'm NOT Giving You Trouble Here.. I'm Giving You Tips.. Read carefully.. It's Like You Read Everything.. But ONLY Register The Snaps :think:I'm Saying This is Not A Run & Kill Game.. You NEED To Pace Yourself.. Just Read My last Post carefully...

Watever. I'm done talking to u.

Watever. I'm done talking to u.

LOL! I Guess You're Like 12? Cant Understand A Snap From A Real Genuine Tip? Why i get The Funny Feeling You're The Kid That Gets Picked On In School? You Act Like The World Is Against You.. I Actually Typed A Guide And tried To Consolidate You.. But You Actually get An Attitude? LMFAO.. Damn Kid You're Either Emo Or Just A Rejected Step Child? Do What You Must.. Dont Bother Responding.. No More Responses To You.. You're Officially A Waste Here.. All You Do Is Cry And Bicker.. We tried To help You.. And You Decide To Be A Dick.. Well.. Welcome To My World Kiddo.. Seems Like You Cant Read Correctly Nor Use Your Brain Properly.. Cause Mentally... You're Screwed.. Every Post Someone Types To You.. You ONLY Notice The Snap.. Not The Advice.. It says Alot About Your Character... Anyhow.. have A Good Night & Good Luck With your Plat:dance:

LOL! I Guess You're Like 12? Cant Understand A Snap From A Real Genuine Tip? Why i get The Funny Feeling You're The Kid That Gets Picked On In School? You Act Like The World Is Against You.. I Actually Typed A Guide And tried To Consolidate You.. But You Actually get An Attitude? LMFAO.. Damn Kid You're Either Emo Or Just A Rejected Step Child? Do What You Must.. Dont Bother Responding.. No More Responses To You.. You're Officially A Waste Here.. All You Do Is Cry And Bicker.. We tried To help You.. And You Decide To Be A Dick.. Well.. Welcome To My World Kiddo.. Seems Like You Cant Read Correctly Nor Use Your Brain Properly.. Cause Mentally... You're Screwed.. Every Post Someone Types To You.. You ONLY Notice The Snap.. Not The Advice.. It says Alot About Your Character... Anyhow.. have A Good Night & Good Luck With your Plat:dance:

For one I am not a kid. And u speficially said to tell u if it worked or not. Apparently I never said anything because I havent tried it so back the hell off.

And like I said I am done talking so let me put this in plain english for u: LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE SERIOUSLY.

Slow and steady wins the race man, or...gets you the trophy. :)

I'm sure everyone comes up with their own tactics for the harder missions... nothing wrong with that. Not everyone's playing style is the same...some people are more intense, while others are laid back. This game makes you pay dearly if you get in too much of a hurry on Elite though...so you have to be versatile.

The hardest mission for me on Elite was Countdown...mainly because it's got several sections that can easily overwhelm you if you go about it the wrong way. I played through on Hard the first time, (to unlock Elite), and I THOUGHT I had a good tactic for those sections...but I was wrong. The section where you have to take out the defenses can be frustrating...but I actually done it easier on Elite than I did on Hard. (Only to get raped when I got to the temple, lol.) The enemies are MUCH more active on Elite, and you simply can't sit still and try to take them all out in those sections...you'll eventually get overrun. I used the World at War tactic A LOT on Elite...set your team up a ways back from the next section in a good position, and then go up by yourself far enough to 'activate' the enemies. They will follow you...so once the shooting starts, haul a$$ back to your guys and get behind cover. Highlight everyone you can...and let them do all the work if you can. This works on a lot of the harder mission on Elite.

Sometimes, it's just best to step away for a while, then come back to it. I play BAD when I get irritated, lol. :whistle:

I'm sure everyone comes up with their own tactics for the harder missions... nothing wrong with that. Not everyone's playing style is the same...some people are more intense, while others are laid back. This game makes you pay dearly if you get in too much of a hurry on Elite though...so you have to be versatile.

The hardest mission for me on Elite was Countdown...mainly because it's got several sections that can easily overwhelm you if you go about it the wrong way. I played through on Hard the first time, (to unlock Elite), and I THOUGHT I had a good tactic for those sections...but I was wrong. The section where you have to take out the defenses can be frustrating...but I actually done it easier on Elite than I did on Hard. (Only to get raped when I got to the temple, lol.) The enemies are MUCH more active on Elite, and you simply can't sit still and try to take them all out in those sections...you'll eventually get overrun. I used the World at War tactic A LOT on Elite...set your team up a ways back from the next section in a good position, and then go up by yourself far enough to 'activate' the enemies. They will follow you...so once the shooting starts, haul a$$ back to your guys and get behind cover. Highlight everyone you can...and let them do all the work if you can. This works on a lot of the harder mission on Elite.

Sometimes, it's just best to step away for a while, then come back to it. I play BAD when I get irritated, lol. :whistle:

Try telling Blitz that. Because to him Countdown isnt hard for him. Many people has problems with different Missions but he likes to pick on me because I told this guy who opened this thread saying to me that there was 3 Missions I thought was hard on Elite and Blitz was to on here and attack me. Nowhere on this thread I asked for that help.

LOL I Feel Your Pain.. The Bait & Switch tactic works too, and its true the enemies are wayyy more active and aggressive. If You Sit In One Spot All Day.. You're DEAD! ..lol.. If You Cant Beat It Today.. Take It off... And Rest It.. Then Come Back!

P.S... If I Attacked That Child, Browse Through The tread.. Hes OBLIVIOUS To An Assault!.. I Tried Helping Him.. Not Once was I Was Against Him.. Until My Last Post Directed At Him.. Shit Like That Makes Me Wanna Break A Fuckin Jaw! I HATE Imbeciles!.. Oh Well.. This Is A Forum.. Not Real Life.. And If It Was Real Life... A Few People On Here Would NEVER Be Able To TALK Again!

Edited by Blitz5

LOL I Feel Your Pain.. The Bait & Switch tactic works too, and its true the enemies are wayyy more active and aggressive. If You Sit In One Spot All Day.. You're DEAD! ..lol.. If You Cant Beat It Today.. Take It off... And Rest It.. Then Come Back!

P.S... If I Attacked That Child, Browse Through The tread.. Hes OBLIVIOUS To An Assault!.. I Tried Helping Him.. Not Once was I Was Against Him.. Until My Last Post Directed At Him.. Shit Like That Makes Me Wanna Break A Fuckin Jaw! I HATE Imbeciles!.. Oh Well.. This Is A Forum.. Not Real Life.. And If It Was Real Life... A Few People On Here Would NEVER Be Able To TALK Again!

I havent used ur guide yet so y are u attacking me. If I had used I would have said thanks for the help so y are u still jumping on me. I havent been online to use ur guide so please leave me alone and let me use ur guide to see if it works or not.

I havent used ur guide yet so y are u attacking me. If I had used I would have said thanks for the help so y are u still jumping on me. I havent been online to use ur guide so please leave me alone and let me use ur guide to see if it works or not.

So I Typed That Info up For No Reason?... Not The Guide.. But The Info From Where You Were Stuck At?.. And You Haven't Been Online But You've Been Lingering On The Forums?.. Dude.. You're Ass Backwards, Have A Good Night:dance: I Never Really Jumped On You To Begin With.. Damn You're One Emotional Child.. lemme Guess.. You Were beaten half To Death By Mommy & Daddy As A Child?

P.S.. Sorry For Being So Rude.. But I get Aggravated With Ignorance Easily.. Just Backtrack Thru This Tread At page One.. WITH Someone Who UNDERSTANDS And Can COMPREHEND English.. Then Talk After Doing so..k?:rant:

Oh Snap... I See Ya PSN Avatar.. LMAO!.. I Rest My Case.. You're Emo.. Please DONT Cut Yourself On MY Behalf!

Edited by Blitz5

So I Typed That Info up For No Reason?... Not The Guide.. But The Info From Where You Were Stuck At?.. And You Haven't Been Online But You've Been Lingering On The Forums?.. Dude.. You're Ass Backwards, Have A Good Night:dance: I Never Really Jumped On You To Begin With.. Damn You're One Emotional Child.. lemme Guess.. You Were beaten half To Death By Mommy & Daddy As A Child?

P.S.. Sorry For Being So Rude.. But I get Aggravated With Ignorance Easily.. Just Backtrack Thru This Tread At page One.. WITH Someone Who UNDERSTANDS And Can COMPREHEND English.. Then Talk After Doing so..k?:rant:

Oh Snap... I See Ya PSN Avatar.. LMAO!.. I Rest My Case.. You're Emo.. Please DONT Cut Yourself On MY Behalf!

No u didnt write the guide up for no reason. let me use ur guide and see if it helps me or not. so please stop attacking me and stop being so damn impatient and let me try ur damn guide. and by any chance did u get a reply from me saying thanks the guide helps, no u didnt so stop being so damn impatient and let me try ur damn guide to see if it helps or not.

and wat does my PSN Avator got to do with anything its just a damn avator. an avator doesnt tell someone else on the other end wat kind of a person someone is.

and no i was not beaten when i was a kid. and also wat does my personal life got to do with this game seriosuly. never in ur damn life bring in someone elses personal life into a conversation that has nothing to do with this conversation.

Edited by BlackIsraelite

No u didnt write the guide up for no reason. let me use ur guide and see if it helps me or not. so please stop attacking me and stop being so damn impatient and let me try ur damn guide. and by any chance did u get a reply from me saying thanks the guide helps, no u didnt so stop being so damn impatient and let me try ur damn guide to see if it helps or not. and wat does my PSN Avator got to do with anything its just a damn avator. an avator doesnt tell someone else on the other end wat kind of a person someone is.

Huhhhhhhhh??? Dude You're Backwardsssssss.. You make It Seem As If I'm Your Girl Or Something.. Like As If i Want You.. Dude.. Listen.. You Requested help On 3 Missions.. I Typed Up Info For 2 You Were Stuck At... BUT after That.. You Continue To Jump Around Sayin Shit About Socom And Then Hoppin On Toaster About His Guide.. All I Said Is That I Wrote A Decent anecdote out on those 2 for you.. and you STILL Cry about the missions.. so stfu.. dont reply anymore.. cause now it seems you're attention driven kiddo

:2walls:

For Your Edit.. Just For the Record.. How Someone Writes And Types Explains Alot About Them.. And I can Bring Up Anything I want About Anyone I Feel Like.. Wanna Know Why? Cause I'm The SHIT! I Walk On Toilet paper!

Illuminati For Life!

Edited by Blitz5

Huhhhhhhhh??? Dude You're Backwardsssssss.. You make It Seem As If I'm Your Girl Or Something.. Like As If i Want You.. Dude.. Listen.. You Requested help On 3 Missions.. I Typed Up Info For 2 You Were Stuck At... BUT after That.. You Continue To Jump Around Sayin Shit About Socom And Then Hoppin On Toaster About His Guide.. All I Said Is That I Wrote A Decent anecdote out on those 2 for you.. and you STILL Cry about the missions.. so stfu.. dont reply anymore.. cause now it seems you're attention driven kiddo

:2walls:

No I will not stop and I am not crying neither. Can u like back off and let me use ur damn guide to see if it helps or not damn. and u need to stfu and stop being so damn impatient and let me use ur damn guide.

and i just reported that message because it is inapporaite for someone to bring in someone elses personoal life into a conversation that has nothing to do with a game.

Edited by BlackIsraelite

No I will not stop and I am not crying neither. Can u like back off and let me use ur damn guide to see if it helps or not damn. and u need to stfu and stop being so damn impatient and let me use ur damn guide.

and i just reported that message because it is inapporaite for someone to bring in someone elses personoal life into a conversation that has nothing to do with a game.

damn damn da-da-da-damn.

Who gives a shit? Toaster wrote a good guide, just use that. Or the youtube videos that have been linked to your replies about a million times. I've never seen you on any other game's forums but I've heard a lot from you on Socom lmao.

Edited by mattybell2117

damn damn da-da-da-damn.

Who gives a shit? Toaster wrote a good guide, just use that. Or the youtube videos that have been linked to your replies about a million times. I've never seen you on any other game's forums but I've heard a lot from you on Socom lmao.

u can back the hell off. i am not bothering u so u dont bother me.