Help with mission 14 - the showdown

unsportsman

Ok, I had no problems with this mission on easy, but on hard I spent 4 hours last night trying to get to the same checkpoint ... Without success!

After the caves... I can get to the base with no problem .. However I cannot get into the base to join the team in the warehouse. Whether I sneak, snipe or blast I get taken down by quick enemy shots. I managed to get up into the base only 4 times, but could never sneak by or kill all the enemy to get close enough to even see the warehouse objective! Once spotted by an enemy they seem to lock onto my position and charge or snipe me!

Any thoughts to help would be appreciated.

(spoiler alert) ... Coming back to it after a few days, I got to the next checkpoint on my 2nd try. The answer is stealth. I can sneak up the hill to the camp, pass the trucks on the left, and get to the building at the top without engaging any enemy. From there it is a short haul to the warehouse checkpoint (take out the single guard in the backyard, the quickly take out the two guards close together thT are blocking the route to the warehouse.