Problem

TheCroat14

hey everyone,

i have a problem with Sniper: Ghost Warrior, when i start the single player you get a overview from your mission, after a checkpoint i stopped, and now i want to go further from that checkpoint. Now is my problem: after the intel information i cant play, the screen just keep zooming on the main targets (or what they are)... i just tried to leave it loading for 30 minutes, but after that it still keep zooming on the targets, i cant do anything. i can go to the main menu and check trophy/friend list but when i turn off my ps3 you here the 3 beeps (for a freezing ps3), but i can still do things, only not in the game..

the disc is clean.

are their options i can do to play the game again?

Edited by TheCroat14

my only suggestion is to delete your game data and saves and start again.

THIS WILL WIPE OUT YOUR ONLINE STATS, i am 99% certain of it. so if you're done with the online, that will fix the SP problems.

if you're still trying for the online trophes, DON'T DO IT. forget about the SP until you finish up the MP.

good luck. (are people still playing this online?)

*EDIT: if you are not done with the online trophies, i highly suggest posting in the boosting thread ASAP because the Supplier of Death trophy is a very tedious grind, and i really can't imagine the online being very active at this point of the games life, especially with all these AAA titles dropping left and right.

Edited by DaddyGamer