Ranked Servers

Fletch350

That is odd. It was my understanding that trophies were only available in ranked matches. If nothing else, wouldn't you want leaderboard stats? Try jumping into an unranked match and ask some questions. When I get on today I will do exactly that and post back if i learn anything. :)

Well shortly after the above post I found some good ppl to boost with and finally got my platinum... yeah the trophies are for ranked matches only that is why I was wondering why barely anybody creates unranked games versus ranked games... who knows maybe they don't realize they are setting up unranked games!?!?!!?

• 3 weeks later...
Well shortly after the above post I found some good ppl to boost with and finally got my platinum... yeah the trophies are for ranked matches only that is why I was wondering why barely anybody creates unranked games versus ranked games... who knows maybe they don't realize they are setting up unranked games!?!?!!?

i accidently hit quick game for the first time (which puts you on the unranked server list) and i was amazed at how many people were playing unranked games. i actually could scroll down the list there were so many servers, and most of them had at least 4 people in each.there are tons of people playing unranked.

another great feature? people can actually join games in progress if others leave.

maybe that's why? i've been part of ranked games where people quit out leaving a 4 or 5 vs only 1 or 2 players. unranked keeps a constant flow of players populating the games.

interesting strategy there by City Interactive :doh: