Unnoticed & no alarms, for those that the trophy won't pop

bluespook

If u can't seem to get no alarms or unnoticed try this,

step 1: delete data

step 2: start 1st level wait to fmv ends then quit to menu

step 3: go to chapter select select the level

step 4: if u set of a alarm or spotted do not restart checkpoint instead quit to menu & click continue (me & a friend both did this & it worked)

step 5: if u are going for unnoticed when u jump over the wall do not walk forward as there is a checkpoint so wait to see if trophy pops

Also if u are going for drug baron trophy do the same do not restart, quit to menu then continue & when u shot them kill the guy in the white jacket 1st as the trophy didn't pop for me when I killed the other guy 1st.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its more a problem of "either your progress is glitched or not". My first try at entering the manor didnt give me either the unnoticed neither the kill both drug barons trophies.

I deleted the savegame and restarted that level and proceeded the same way as before: once I get spotted, I reload checkpoint but this time both trophies popped.

Not doubting that your method doesnt work but its possible that you could have gotten it also by simply reloading the last checkpoint in-game instead of quitting to main menu every time and select 'continue'.

Edited by alberick

Unnoticed glitched on me 6 times in a row now!!! :mad:

I deleted my savedata 5 times and retried again, again and again without the trophy popping!

I already know every bush and enemy position with my eyes closed!

Fuck those developers for torturing me to play this shit over and over again!

Hopefully they go out of business soon!

Questions.

1) Is it ok to get into red for a short time as long as you don't get noticed or is red pretty much noticed and screws up the chance for the trophy?

2) If you shoot a guy and his buddy notices but doesn't raise an alarm is that noticed or you need to kill em without them knowing your there?

Questions.

1) Is it ok to get into red for a short time as long as you don't get noticed or is red pretty much noticed and screws up the chance for the trophy?

2) If you shoot a guy and his buddy notices but doesn't raise an alarm is that noticed or you need to kill em without them knowing your there?

Those are good points.

I just finished playing no alarm for the 4th or 5th time never got spotted (deleted game saves same number of times as well) and the trophy still hasn't popped.

Those are good points.

I just finished playing no alarm for the 4th or 5th time never got spotted (deleted game saves same number of times as well) and the trophy still hasn't popped.

Getting "No alarm" was easy because you can get noticed and still kill a guy before the alarm goes off. "Unnoticed" is damn near impossible especially in the beginning of the level in that youtube video walkthrough. I can get past that area doing the first two things i mentioned in the earlier post but the way that guy did it in the video is impossible.

Running past the yawning guard in the beginning was brilliant! Sniping the two tower guards in the far end of the camp from cover, pretty good. But leaving that one guy in the tower closer to you alone and trying to sneak past his friends is where i can't get past w/o getting noticed atleast a little bit.

I try to watch the guy in the towers body and wait until he turns his back towards me before i crouch run along the wall but i always end up getting into red before i can get to cover. If i snipe the guy in the tower the two buddies go running off into the beginning of the camp looking for me. Leaving me free to walk past them easily and onto the next area with no problems but i think that messes up the trophy. So i restarted and tried to do it perfect but its annoying me that this guy did it so easily in the video and i can't do it at all.

I have same question.

How can you guys delete save and then start the last mission in unfinished business?

Think it was said in another post that you delete your save then start the first mission and wait until the first cs is over then quit to the main menu an then go to chapter select.

Think it was said in another post that you delete your save then start the first mission and wait until the first cs is over then quit to the main menu an then go to chapter select.

im a bit pissed off atm, coz its really not botherin me waht was written be4 coz it dont work! u HAVE TO play the stupid 2 missions over and over again 2 get 2 mission 3! no matter if theres a cs or not! h8 this frikkin trophy!

AND btw. ITS NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTION WHICH SG TO DELETE!

Edited by Subjugator

im a bit pissed off atm, coz its really not botherin me waht was written be4 coz it dont work! u HAVE TO play the stupid 2 missions over and over again 2 get 2 mission 3! no matter if theres a cs or not! h8 this frikkin trophy!

AND btw. ITS NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTION WHICH SG TO DELETE!

There should be an the game mode your playing in parenthesis. I.e. Sniper ghost warrior (Ghost Warrior), Sniper ghost warror (unfinished buisness), Sniper ghost warrior (Challenge).

Atleast thats how i saw them seperated. My guess would be to delete the unfinished buisness save since thats the one that your trying to get the trophy on.

I have yet to try the chapter select trick because i stopped playing the game when i couldn't get the unnoticed trophy. I'll come back to this game when i find out how to get past those three guys unnoticed in the beginning of the level or they patch the broken trophies.

Hey I was having so much trouble with this trophy for the past 4 days I've prob tried this mission 15 times and nothing ever popped I even deleted all the save files which do not delete your profile save or else it will delete your online kills and wins trophy if you haven't completed them, but after having to restart the first 2 levels twice to fail at getting that trophy I gave up for a day and then I just deleted the unfinished business save and the trophy popped with the platinum after completing that level one more time. I even did terrible on this run because I was starting to not care about it so good luck and trust me you will eventually get it just keep deleting unfinished business save and watch the first cut scene in mission one then chapter select till you get it.

I must be doing something wrong because the only chapter I can select is the first one. Do I need to play until a cut scene, or is it THE very first one where you get dropped off by the helicopter?

Edit:by the way, there was an update when I put my disc in roughly a week or so ago. Maybe it fixed this problem?

Edited by the collector

I must be doing something wrong because the only chapter I can select is the first one. Do I need to play until a cut scene, or is it THE very first one where you get dropped off by the helicopter?

Edit:by the way, there was an update when I put my disc in roughly a week or so ago. Maybe it fixed this problem?

It's the first one, after the cutscene ends with the sniper and spotter gets off the helicopter that's when click "quit to menu" then start the second mission.

Deleting data does not work, unless you need to delete your profile data, which I will not do until after completing the online trophies. The update did not patch these glitches either.

I have done "No Alarm" flawlessly and no avail, so it must be somehow contected to your profile data or simply f&^%ed up.

I'll just wait till I have finished everything else and then delete all data and go back in and retry.

Good luck to all you guy though!

OK, got the chapter select figured out. I have done this mission 3 yimes in a row with barely a sliver of whit, let alone any red. It just came to me to ask: has anyone figured out if it has to be done on hard and not easy? could that be a deciding factor?

The level of difficulty doesn't matter, i played on easy mode when i got the trophy.....oh and by the way, i had to play thru the mission about seven times before the trophy appeared (might be lower for others).

Deleting data does not work, unless you need to delete your profile data, which I will not do until after completing the online trophies. The update did not patch these glitches either.

I have done "No Alarm" flawlessly and no avail, so it must be somehow contected to your profile data or simply f&^%ed up.

I'll just wait till I have finished everything else and then delete all data and go back in and retry.

Good luck to all you guy though!

No, you don't delete your saved info from your hdd....just start the mission over fro the menu (instead of clicking "continue"), keep at it you'll get the trophy.

The level of difficulty doesn't matter, i played on easy mode when i got the trophy.....oh and by the way, i had to play thru the mission about seven times before the trophy appeared (might be lower for others).

Very interesting. I have another ps3, i might try it on there. See if a new ps3 makes a difference in what the trophy is doing to me. Otherwise, I'll take your advise and keep trying until it unlocks. By the way, did you have to restart any checkpoints during the mission? I have played it 3 times in a row without any red on my bar with maybe a sliver of white a couple of times. Didn't know if restarting the checkpoints matter for any reason or not...

Edited by the collector

Nothing seems to be working. After thinking about it for awhile, why watch the begining cut scene in mission one, quit out, then chapter select? After I delete the unfinished business save, I can chapter select without starting mission one. Is this some kind of reset?

I tried this mission on hard....didn't make a difference. I can't believe the 'unnoticed' trophy is just a bronze for all this trouble. Is there someone to contact about getting a patch? Funny thing about the 'no alarms' trophy, it glitched on me the second time I tried it....in my favor! There were a total of 5 enemies in the whole mission! I could hear the soldiers where they should have been, but no bodies. What a breeze that sucker was! If anybody can give any more details to how they received their trophy please post. This thing is driving me nuts! :confused:

Nothing seems to be working. After thinking about it for awhile, why watch the begining cut scene in mission one, quit out, then chapter select? After I delete the unfinished business save, I can chapter select without starting mission one. Is this some kind of reset?

I tried this mission on hard....didn't make a difference. I can't believe the 'unnoticed' trophy is just a bronze for all this trouble. Is there someone to contact about getting a patch? Funny thing about the 'no alarms' trophy, it glitched on me the second time I tried it....in my favor! There were a total of 5 enemies in the whole mission! I could hear the soldiers where they should have been, but no bodies. What a breeze that sucker was! If anybody can give any more details to how they received their trophy please post. This thing is driving me nuts! :confused:

Do "Unnoticed" on easy, take your time and crawl through most of the level (outside perimeter 90% of the time). You can shot alot of enemies, minus the part that they auto alarm. I did it on my first run, including reloading a few check points. If you can't get it let me know and I will try to do a typed in detail run.

Do "Unnoticed" on easy, take your time and crawl through most of the level (outside perimeter 90% of the time). You can shot alot of enemies, minus the part that they auto alarm. I did it on my first run, including reloading a few check points. If you can't get it let me know and I will try to do a typed in detail run.

I cannot get that trophy to pop. My runthrough is flawless. I've done it so many times now I just see a sliver of white 2 or 3 times and that's it. Somebody in another thread mentioned the sniper at the top of the hill, before camp#3. He said he was even shot by the sniper but the red bar didn't even turn white let alone red. He thought maybe this was the glitch. You are getting noticed but it isn't showing up so you proceed without the knowledge of getting noticed. If you jump the wall and restart your check point, you start by getting told watch out for the sniper at 1 o'clock. I wonder if your getting spotted every 9 out of 10 times right off the bat. Those who made it through with no problem got lucky? Try another run tonight I guess.

I cannot get that trophy to pop. My runthrough is flawless. I've done it so many times now I just see a sliver of white 2 or 3 times and that's it. Somebody in another thread mentioned the sniper at the top of the hill, before camp#3. He said he was even shot by the sniper but the red bar didn't even turn white let alone red. He thought maybe this was the glitch. You are getting noticed but it isn't showing up so you proceed without the knowledge of getting noticed. If you jump the wall and restart your check point, you start by getting told watch out for the sniper at 1 o'clock. I wonder if your getting spotted every 9 out of 10 times right off the bat. Those who made it through with no problem got lucky? Try another run tonight I guess.

It is more than possible I guess, although, I was spotted and shot at by that sniper on my run. Trophy still popped. I think ultimately it is just a random glitch that will or will not allow the trophy to pop eventually, just like the "The End of the Barons" one that will not pop for me.

Hope it pops before you insanity though, good luck mate!

It is more than possible I guess, although, I was spotted and shot at by that sniper on my run. Trophy still popped. I think ultimately it is just a random glitch that will or will not allow the trophy to pop eventually, just like the "The End of the Barons" one that will not pop for me.

Hope it pops before you insanity though, good luck mate!

Thanks and good luck to you too. I may just try to do a run on this trophy once a day for the next week or so to see if i can get it to pop. Other than that, I'm at a loss. Maybe i can convince the devs to release a patch....