This should be sold in the PSN Store for $5.99

This is by far the absolute worst game I have ever played. The online is completely broken. 99% of servers are unavailable. Always freezes and resets the system. I think the only game this bad ever is Duke Nukem Forever and Rogue Warrior.

it should be $.99 like the SW:TFU2 DLC was.

City Interactive, if you're gonna put online trophies in your game, it might be a good idea to make sure your online portion of the game actually works.

what a frustrating experience trying to play a simple game.

edit: this obviously doesn't apply anymore since the patch, although some players (like myself) still have connection issues, it has been significantly improved.

Edited by DaddyGamer

City Interactive, if you're gonna put online trophies in your game, it might be a good idea to make sure your online portion of the game actually works.

what a frustrating experience trying to play a simple game.

LOL this game is starting to remind me of Homefront when it first came out. Terrible servers.

This is by far the absolute worst game I have ever played. The online is completely broken. 99% of servers are unavailable. Always freezes and resets the system. I think the only game this bad ever is Duke Nukem Forever and Rogue Warrior.

:think: I really like duke nukem forever, so I maybe gonna buy this one

I don't think the game is that bad on the gameplay end. You have to have real tactics/strategy and patience. People that pray and spray should stay away from this game because you will only die. Although I hate not being able to connect to hosts all the time, I appreciate that there has been zero lag when I do get into a match.

• 3 weeks later...

Lets see, you can't boost or suck at the online so that make's this game bad.

I know some who like it and I know one will most likely just buy it this Friday.

I'm not expecting the Best Game in the World, but I do expect to have some fun Sniping...And I doubt I'll touch the Online.

If it's a good game at the end of the day then I'll be happy.

P.S - Man, people cry to much this Gen