Gamestop bonus

I am just wondering if the Limited Edition from Gamestop would effect the trophies: The difference in price is $10.00 bucks

Just wondering if anybody has used this version of the game

More details

The One Shot-One Kill DLC - allows player the option to fully dominate the single player battlefield. For ten second intervals at various points throughout the game, you will be able to:

shoot through almost any object (including houses and solid cover)

inflict super damage to enemies when you shoot them giving you that true "one shot -one kill" experience

experience super steady shots (scope does not float)

achieve pinpoint accuracy with perfect weapon shot consistency

Dunno if you got this already or not. I was reading reviews on other sites and people are saying that the gamestop edition is deceiving. They were saying you only get 2 of the postcards and they're really flimsy, the dogtag doesn't have the rubber silencer on it, the dlc isn't available until the 18th, and I think they said it doesn't even come in the steel case.

• 2 weeks later...
Dunno if you got this already or not. I was reading reviews on other sites and people are saying that the gamestop edition is deceiving. They were saying you only get 2 of the postcards and they're really flimsy, the dogtag doesn't have the rubber silencer on it, the dlc isn't available until the 18th, and I think they said it doesn't even come in the steel case.

yep all this is true.

1 aluminum dog tag

2 normal looking post card's made of thicker paper with pic's

1 poster

cardboard box

dlc drop on 18th

23 page sniper document on the way's of a sniper.