chapter 4 end

DA PAUL

re group with delta squad-i run down the hill into a building there are two guys on my ass-i kill them-go out the building and one shot i'm dead-who is the mystery assailant?Sometimes i cant even get into the building as randomly the guys behind me will let off a shot whilst being invisible to me=instant death.

I have played every shooter and done cod mile high club on veteran-i have never experienced crap like this-is there something i am missing?Help please.

Edited by DA PAUL

when you go down that hill just go forward a few crates then turn back and kill the guy behind you then go forward and kill a guy above you and then run straight forward the end of the level it's not to hard even on highest dificulty level

hi luzor-i jus waited going down the hill and sniped some guy in a boat-after that whatever shots enemies were hitting me with were not 1 hit kills-i guess i hit a glitch or something-i could not run to the end of the level without getting one shot death-

hi luzor-i jus waited going down the hill and sniped some guy in a boat-after that whatever shots enemies were hitting me with were not 1 hit kills-i guess i hit a glitch or something-i could not run to the end of the level without getting one shot death-

DO you run down the path? I just jumped down right away, You lose about half your health, and then it's all good.