Online active and how many kills per match?

i do not have the game but im thinking about buying it. so is the online pretty active or is it just 1000 people online. and how many kills do u get normally in every match?

i would think with the game being released only in europe atm (us coming next month) and the fact it was released during the psn outage, that the numbers will be low right now, but pretty steady. next month the numbers will increase for sure.

I dont know about this game im just playing online and not a single kill or win is being saved.. and yes I play ranked matches and I finish them..this game is very glitchy! Allthough I had no problems with glitched trophies in single player

Had the same problem when boosting with saintdave!!

He got his 250 kills with the pistol(i look like the popes robes...... holy... geddit!), but none of them registered, neither did mine. Then a few days ago they just started registering, didn't delete any files, just sort of.....started to fill the black bar??

Very tempremental this game when online!

Had the same problem when boosting with saintdave!!

He got his 250 kills with the pistol(i look like the popes robes...... holy... geddit!), but none of them registered, neither did mine. Then a few days ago they just started registering, didn't delete any files, just sort of.....started to fill the black bar??

Very tempremental this game when online!

Sure it was ranked matches you played, only ranked matches counts