XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > S (PS3) > Sniper: Ghost Warrior

Old 06-06-2011, 03:15 PM   #11 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Silver Road Map Submitter   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

*Guide Stuck*
lukey52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:02 AM   #12 (permalink)

thanks for this guide.. but im having trouble just getting into ranked games.. this game needs a patch to fix the connection to host issues i seem to have .. is it just me or is anyone else having trouble just getting into a ranked online game.. damn these online trophies..I HATE EM

PaNDaSNiP3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:01 PM   #14 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Figma

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Gold   SOTM Winner   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission

In Mission 4 how the hell do you get to your friends after making the assasination shot on boat?? someone shoots me everytime no matter where i am..
Old 07-15-2011, 03:35 AM   #15 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Just an FYI, There is no glitched trophies. For the stealth trophies, you cant let your bar get above half way or the trophy will not unlock!

SWAT_brigadeCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:52 PM   #16 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figma View Post
In Mission 4 how the hell do you get to your friends after making the assasination shot on boat?? someone shoots me everytime no matter where i am..
If i remember correctly after the shot, 2 guys appear on the path behind you.
mnbvdsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:18 PM   #17 (permalink)
Graphics Team

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Graphics Team   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Killzone Gaming Night Award
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnbvdsa View Post
If i remember correctly after the shot, 2 guys appear on the path behind you.
Exactly right. Always thought this was a little unfair. I tended to run down to the bottom of the ramp and then turn back to aim at where you started. These two guys will appear there. Take them out.

Also, beware of a third guy who will spawn behind you as you pass through the large shed.

The Savenger Gallery | PS3T League | My Guides | BBCode 101 | Trophy Source Images
YGC | PSN Profiles | MY TIMEZONE = GMT | Working On - Tomb Raider : DE | Borderlands 2 | Assassins Creed : BF

PS3T CUSTOM LIST = 32 DONE / 18 TO GO!
Savenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:21 PM   #18 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Gold   SOTM Winner   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savenger View Post
Exactly right. Always thought this was a little unfair. I tended to run down to the bottom of the ramp and then turn back to aim at where you started. These two guys will appear there. Take them out.

Also, beware of a third guy who will spawn behind you as you pass through the large shed.
Actually there will be 2 guys not just one, anyway best way to clear it was (imo)
ignore assasination, run half way down the path and turn and kill two enemies coming, then just run throught everything else. Takes hardly minute.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:49 PM   #19 (permalink)

Can anyone tell me if the trophy for 2 kills with 1 shot only unlocks if it's a headshot?
Old 07-29-2011, 06:59 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by p9ul View Post
Can anyone tell me if the trophy for 2 kills with 1 shot only unlocks if it's a headshot?
It can be any body part as long as they die