Unnoticed Trophy

Does anyone know how to get the Unnoticed trophy?

The description says:

Stealthily enter the manor in 'Better late than never' mission.

I entered the manor without getting the red bar, killing some enemies to get past. Can I kill at all or do I have to enter it without killing. I've completed it twice but no trophy. Any information on this would be helpful.

Did u kill enemies with No Alarm trophy? Cause I killed a few but been not spotted nor alarm sounded and no deaths, still no trophy. Maybe I will try to delete my saves but then I will have to finish first mission again. What does the ingame trophy status say when u had deleted saved data? Are they checked or not?

Waitng for your progress with Unnoticed, I'd rather not replaying this mission like forever, dont want to get bored with this game and that mission is quite long.

Did u kill enemies with No Alarm trophy? Cause I killed a few but been not spotted nor alarm sounded and no deaths, still no trophy. Maybe I will try to delete my saves but then I will have to finish first mission again. What does the ingame trophy status say when u had deleted saved data? Are they checked or not?

Waitng for your progress with Unnoticed, I'd rather not replaying this mission like forever, dont want to get bored with this game and that mission is quite long.

The trophies I had were checked out. I killed many people along the way. Some even shot back at me, but didn't raise an alarm.

I just got this trophy with help from a video, hope it helps.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4IPmaQ79CY]YouTube - Sniper Ghost Warrior - Kein Schusswechsel Trophäe (Part 1/2)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpDRroUtqgA&feature=related]YouTube - Sniper Ghost Warrior - Kein Schusswechsel Trophäe (Part 2/2)[/ame]

Edited by MIKEYJOHNP

I can also confirm that if u delete saved data and then retry mission then the trophies pop up. At least they did for me (No Alarm & Unnoticed). And I only deleted saved data for Unfinished Bussines campaign, so I didn't have to repeat mission one. U can choose any chapter beacause that info is stored in saved data - profile, I guess.

Only MP trophies left :dance: waiting for PSN...

I can also confirm that if u delete saved data and then retry mission then the trophies pop up. At least they did for me (No Alarm & Unnoticed). And I only deleted saved data for Unfinished Bussines campaign, so I didn't have to repeat mission one. U can choose any chapter beacause that info is stored in saved data - profile, I guess.

Only MP trophies left :dance: waiting for PSN...

confirming as well :dance:

I got one suggestion which came to me during my last play when i got my trophy. There is a lone sniper just before last camp where u get into the mansion. Sometimes he shoots at me without having red bar. So maybe he can notice u without warning and maybe this trophy isnt glitched but u need to be extra carefull with this guy.

And one more concerning No Alarm trophy. When u watch movie from the guide it suggests that u musn't kill the guy in one of the two towers of the house when u first meet him but kill him later (Part I 7:20, Part II 3:50). I don't see any reason why not to do that becasue there is no alarm if u shoot him first time, but nevertheless I got my trophy killing this guy later on.

Just some thoughts...

Edited by nx97am

OK, the Unnoticed trophy is driving me up the wall. Its the last one left, and I must have played through it a couple of dozen times now. Can anyone who has got it help me out with these questions:

- Did you use the same route as in the video? Yes/No

- Can the bar go red at all, or must it remain white the whole time?

- If you haven't been spotted, but guards are suspicious (looking around), do you need to restart?

- I have been deleting the Unfinished Business savegame between tries, is it the only one I have to delete? Level Select seems to save to the profile.

- Does reloading checkpoints really work, or is a full restart needed?

- I presume the difficulty doesn't matter?

The more answers the better. If we can find a way to cut down on how often this trophy glitches, we could save other the same hassle down the line.

LOT OF TEXT

- Did you use the same route as in the video? Yes/No

NO

- Can the bar go red at all, or must it remain white the whole time?

My bar were red but maybe not completly full

- If you haven't been spotted, but guards are suspicious (looking around), do you need to restart?

NO, not for me

- I have been deleting the Unfinished Business savegame between tries, is it the only one I have to delete? Level Select seems to save to the profile.

For me it was

- Does reloading checkpoints really work, or is a full restart needed?

Checkpoints worked for me

- I presume the difficulty doesn't matter?

Did it on EASY

Good Luck