Rate the trophy difficulty...  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.44

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 2 weeks later...

I will vote 4, i have all offline trophies except 10 shots ( I did it, but i have it glitched, i just must do it again ) and Seeker.

Hard difficulty is very very easy, i did hard mode in 3 hours 17 minutes, Unnoticed on 1st try and No Alarm, i did totally same 3 times with same SAVE and on 3rd try it popped.

And all online trophies is 1/10 difficulty, only time consuming, i think it is 3/10 without 10 Shots trophy, because i have problems with this.

I will vote 4, i have all offline trophies except 10 shots ( I did it, but i have it glitched, i just must do it again ) and Seeker.

Hard difficulty is very very easy, i did hard mode in 3 hours 17 minutes, Unnoticed on 1st try and No Alarm, i did totally same 3 times with same SAVE and on 3rd try it popped.

And all online trophies is 1/10 difficulty, only time consuming, i think it is 3/10 without 10 Shots trophy, because i have problems with this.

Think the game is the same with easy, normal and hard. lt´s just the help with aiming that is different

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
voted very hard because a) online is broken and b)trophies are glitched beyond repair, thus impossible to get platin.

That's a little extreme: 1) the online is running fine now 2) I didn't experience any glitches and 3) its just not that hard of a game 5/10 at best but probably 4/10 is what I will vote after I plat it.

That's a little extreme: 1) the online is running fine now 2) I didn't experience any glitches and 3) its just not that hard of a game 5/10 at best but probably 4/10 is what I will vote after I plat it.

yeah i was just kidding, but the game glitched on me many times, e.g. the first time i played it froze every time i passed a certain checkpoint in the first level. Now, i have a trophy that doesnt unlock althou i did what is needed many times over.

The boosting session was good yesterday, we (and that includes me) just have to be more disciplined about whose turn it is and that zombie dude....he suddendly started playing for real and owned me again and again:eek:

This game is easy, even on hard.

For the LAST HUNT sniping at the end, I just used the vertical box below the middle of the cross hair and lined the guy up so his head was inside but at the top of the box. Worked 4 out of 4 shooting him this way.

Mission trophies were easy, none glitched on me thankfully.

Online is a bit of a grind, but it all will be achieved eventually.

Happy gaming :)

I vote 10. The game itself is about a 4, but online trophies require HOURS of dedication, coordination, and participation. You need 3 other guys who have the will to rack up the trophies besides yourself for game after game with a plan and text chat that you can't invite to games, where hopefully you won't get any "randoms" in your games until you rake up enough score to get your trophies - all 5 of them! Ouch! This is a real shot in the dark, man. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Having done majority of the trophies, all I can say is that the glitched trophies are INSANELY FRUSTRATING. There is so much uncertainty about these trophies and as many theories such as: "you can't get spotted", "it's glitched", "your awareness bar must never show Red" and so forth that you spend more time for these individual trophies than the campaign itself. For that, I rate this game a "7".

No alarm (B)

Finish the 'Under cover of night' mission without having the guards raise an alarm.

Unnoticed (B)

Stealthily enter the manor in 'Better late than never' mission.

Edited by yewjhin

• 2 months later...

I gave it a 5. Its not hard, the challenge missions are somewhat glitchy and online is long and tedious. If it werent for boosting online this would be very difficult, 5 months after release on ps3 and there is hardly anyone online! Would have been better to have scrapped MP and focused on having longer SP.

Having done majority of the trophies, all I can say is that the glitched trophies are INSANELY FRUSTRATING. There is so much uncertainty about these trophies and as many theories such as: "you can't get spotted", "it's glitched", "your awareness bar must never show Red" and so forth that you spend more time for these individual trophies than the campaign itself. For that, I rate this game a "7".

No alarm (B)

Finish the 'Under cover of night' mission without having the guards raise an alarm.

Unnoticed (B)

Stealthily enter the manor in 'Better late than never' mission.

couldn't have said it better myself. the game itself isn't bad, and the regular SP is actually very enjoyable. but those bonus missions and the trophies associated with them have turned me off to any and all future City Interactive titles. i had to replay Better late than never 10 times to get the damn trophy to pop, i think that trophy requires more luck than skill (i believe you can't let the guards crouch, but a guard could be offscreen somewhere crouching in alert status without you knowing it.)

because of that frustrating nonsense, i go with a 7 also.

if the trophies worked properly and there was actually an online community, i'd be giving it a 5.

• 2 months later...

Considering this is a rating on how hard it is to attain the Platinum. 7/10

If you are lucky as hell and the game doesn't glitch on you, then it's probably a 4/10 or 5/10, requiring some skill for the Story and The Last Hunt. The hardest trophy will probably be 10 Shots. The online trophies are easy, but tedious with 3 other booster.

The hardest part of course are getting the glitched trophies. Or random glitched trophies like 1 Shot - 2 Kills, which can be unlocked in the ingame menu, but you don't actually receive the trophy. Thus, you have to delete your profile data, which in turn deletes your online kills.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

7/10

The "10 shots" trophy is hard and takes lots of tries. Moreover, the game has trophy bugs which takes away the fun. The online trophies are some of the most annoying ones out there. It took like forever to get all the kills... needed 15 days in total (and I was playing nothing but this game). Can't wait for Sniper Ghost Warrior 2!

• 4 weeks later...

The vote is beacause of glitched or not clear trophies, otherwise this was a 5/10. I used to boost all the online trophies, hard playthrough is not that hard except for a couple of spots, collectables are only 30, side trophies are easy to be done, had no troubles with 10 shots. I got glitched Unspotted and No Alrams, got both trophies at the 4th attempt, basically doin' the same things i did in the previous runs, no idea why... i also got glitch on "the end of the drug baron", got it at the second attempt killing only one of the 2 guyz :eek: