Looking for player for full-scale walkhrough for youtube (Elite difficulty)

Takeo

Hello,

I'm not interested in boosting trophies. I'd like to find one coop player who is willing to do a full-scale campaign walkthrough and also to have me record all the gameplay and our voices (good english knowledge is appreciated ) to put it on my youtube channel. :)

We will be doing a full-scale walkthrough, meaning all side quests included.

I've played both previous walkthroughs as Eradan (Ranger) and I wish to keep him as my role as I have only kept good items for him.

So I look for a Dwarf and an Elf.

My PSN is: RisingXDragon

My timezone is: UTC+01:00 (Berlin, Paris, Brussels)

You need a headset and TS3. I will use TS3 to record our voices for better quality and ease of editing. The gameplay will be recorded with a Elgato Game Capture Card HD.

Right now I'm in the middle of my university exams, but I'm done in about 2 weeks (on 31st January), so I hope to find nice messages in my PSN inbox soon. It's first come, first see.

Thank you!

Regards

Takeo :)

Damn, I sold my copy of this game last week. Had I not, I would have gladly done this with you. I have done a couple of co-commentaries and walkthroughs on youtube with other lesser known personalities. The only thing I have to question is what do you expect out of the co-op player? Since you are doing all the recording and want to do all of the collectibles, the co-op player cannot collect any of these otherwise they won't show up. If you don't get any offers any time soon, send me a PM and I'll see about picking up another copy for cheap.

Collectibles are not of a big importance to me. I believe that coop gaming for its own is a lot of fun, combined with a dual commentary it'll be perfect.

I just wanna do this for fun. :D

Yes, I will send you a message if nobody shows up within those 2 weeks. Many thanks! :D

Collectibles are not of a big importance to me. I believe that coop gaming for its own is a lot of fun, combined with a dual commentary it'll be perfect.

I just wanna do this for fun. :D

Yes, I will send you a message if nobody shows up within those 2 weeks. Many thanks! :D

No problem, I hope not to hear from you (in the sense that I hope someone steps up and helps you); but if I do it will be a lot of fun.

• 5 months later...
Hello,

I'm not interested in boosting trophies. I'd like to find one coop player who is willing to do a full-scale campaign walkthrough and also to have me record all the gameplay and our voices (good english knowledge is appreciated ) to put it on my youtube channel. :)

We will be doing a full-scale walkthrough, meaning all side quests included.

I've played both previous walkthroughs as Eradan (Ranger) and I wish to keep him as my role as I have only kept good items for him.

So I look for a Dwarf and an Elf.

My PSN is: RisingXDragon

My timezone is: UTC+01:00 (Berlin, Paris, Brussels)

You need a headset and TS3. I will use TS3 to record our voices for better quality and ease of editing. The gameplay will be recorded with a Elgato Game Capture Card HD.

Right now I'm in the middle of my university exams, but I'm done in about 2 weeks (on 31st January), so I hope to find nice messages in my PSN inbox soon. It's first come, first see.

Thank you!

Regards

Takeo :)

Still interested in doing this? add me on skype: kebab-broski