One Question regarding Co-op

andoodle

Nope, no offline Multiplayer. I myself an trying to finish my co-op off currently, I only have Target Eliminated!.

Well, I have "Target Eliminated!" as well. However, I seek to get the remaining online trophies for this game before the online servers for this game shut down, but that's another story. Now, the only times I am able to attempt to boost the online trophies for this game (and others) are when I go to one of my father's workplaces. That's where there's high speed cable internet.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
How long does all the online trophies take to boost would you say?

I am sorry to tell you this, but I did not say how long they take to boost at all.

I think that BrakoV5 was just wanting you to guess how long it would take someone to boost all the online trophies.

I think that something was lost in the translation...

And that is a question that I'm interested in...I have that game sitting on my shelf unopened. So I'm also kind of curious to know how long boosting all the online trophies takes.

I think that BrakoV5 was just wanting you to guess how long it would take someone to boost all the online trophies.

I think that something was lost in the translation...

And that is a question that I'm interested in...I have that game sitting on my shelf unopened. So I'm also kind of curious to know how long boosting all the online trophies takes.

Honestly, I do not know how long it would take to boost all of the online trophies. You might want to ask Leicester_Lad_93; maybe, he would know.