Rate the trophy difficulty...  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.53

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will rate this a 7. All trophies are easy except for 1 (Sniper Elite difficulty). Some parts of the game are a real pain in the ass. I will have my platinum in a few hours.

Edited by Lu81NL

I give it a 5. Like kfree7 said sniper elite difficulty is the only real challenge, everything after that is straight forward and doesn't take too much grinding. Even the bottles & gold bars can be done in a couple of hours hours if you're using a guide. Was a pretty fun platinum to get, not too hard and not too easy (i just wish there were more trophies like 'kilroy')

5. Sniper Elite can be tricky in a couple spots, but is otherwise no big deal. I don't know how difficult a ricochet shot is, as I somehow got it on my first playthrough. The Gold Bars and Bottles are a pain in the ass and nearly impossible without a guide though.

I'm giving it 4/10.

There are some parts on Sniper Elite Difficulty that are quite challenging (especially when enemy snipers are involved). If you understand the physics of the game it's not that big of a deal though. Using the slow mo function also helps a lot and there are lots of good camping spots in practically each area. All of the other trophies should be doable for everyone and the game is relatively short.

Gave it a 3. Nothing hard at all about the game. Sniper Elite difficulty is easy. It's not like it's one hit one kill, so hardly a challenge.

Anyone having trouble needs think about everything Snipers are good at and can do. Play LIKE a Sniper.

I'd make a walkthrough If I had the stuff to do it :3

Would have been a 2, but Elite can be extremely annoying/difficult when you get hit by 2 sniper rounds at the same time (Instant death) & also when the enemy shoot through walls. (But once you know where everyone is it isn't to bad).

Plus Bombing Run is a pain, especially when your enemies spawn right on top of you.

The collection Vids by PowerPyx really helped get the last few Bottles & Gold Bars in each level.:applause:

Give it a 4/10, i played through on normal mode first to get the collectibles and other trophies which made my elite sniper playthrough easier as i knew the levels but i still had to take my time a bit as u can die very easily in places, great game btw

Gave it a 4.

It was easy, cheers to Leicester Lad for the guide, especially the collectable and respect to NZHippo for knocking out all the MP trophies this morning in 1 go with me!

Cheers

On to the next.......

Cheers to you sir. I gave it a 4 also. Sniper Elite was a challenge but I thoroughly enjoyed it despite dying many times. Excellent videos in the trophy guide for the collectables made those trophies fairly straightfoward. Awesome game, will be keeping it in the hopes of getting some more missions via DLC.

Give it a 4/10, i played through on normal mode first to get the collectibles and other trophies which made my elite sniper playthrough easier as i knew the levels but i still had to take my time a bit as u can die very easily in places, great game btw

Same here gave it a 4 but did the normal/collectible playthrough with a friend in co-op.

As everyone has said, the couple missions with elite snipers were minor snags but not too difficult.

Voted a 5. Some very frustrating moments on Elite difficulty.

Great list though. Well distributed. Found myself earning a couple trophies per play session. It's a lot nicer than playing 10 hours just for one trophy.

Overall, I'd say the plat is on par with Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, both time and difficulty-wise.

Just got the Platinum ^_^

Giving it a 5/10

My first Playthrough was Elite Difficulty i got say that some parts of the game were a bit tough and very annoying but other than that it was fairly an easy and fast Plat

Took me 16 hours

The SinglePlayer was fine not nothing Special although i expected much more

The Co-Op was a total crap!!!!!