XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > S (PS3) > Sniper Elite V2

Old 05-03-2012, 08:56 PM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Gold   Member of the Month Winner   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   The Silver Lining   Guide Supplement Bronze   Silver Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Gold Trophy Trophy Video Guides

═══════════════════════════════════════
COLLECTIBLES

Jungle Juice
There are a total of 37 hidden bottle collectibles in Sniper Elite V2.
If you die or restart the checkpoint you do not have to shoot the bottles again. There is a mission select in the main menu that allows you to replay any missions to mop up missing collectibles.

Gold Rush
There are a total of 100 Gold Bar Collectibles in Sniper Elite V2.
After collecting a Gold Bar it will be saved and you don't have to collect it again if you die.

STORY-RELATED

Get Off the ground

Kill everyone in the convoy from ground level, except for Kreidl
This is story-related and can only be done in Mission 2 - Schöneberg Convoy.

Fish Tank
Send the tank into the river by blowing up the bridge
This is story-related and can only be done during Mission 4 - Kaiser-Friedrich Museum.

Kilroy was Here
Make it through the tower to the winch room without being spotted
This is story-related and can only be done in Mission 7 - Tiergarten Flak Tower.

High and Mighty
Wipe out the Elite Russian Sniper Team from the rooftops
This is story-related and can only be done during Mission 9 - Kreuzberg Headquarters.

MISCELLANEOUS

Front and Center + Deadeye
Get a scoped headshot over 150m
+ Snipe an enemy through his eye

You can get both trophies with your first Sniper Rifle shot during the Prologue in the very beginning of the game.
After a short cutscene you will have to shoot Eisenberg. Aim on the left side of his head and with a bit of luck you will shoot his eye out which will give you the 'Deadeye' trophy. Since this counts as a headshot it will automatically unlock the 'Front and Center' trophy. You can also reload the checkpoint if you fail.

Mousetrap Fuse
Use a trip mine to kill an enemy who is trying to assault your position
Your first chance to get this is in Mission 1 - Prologue. After killing your main target with the Sniper Rifle you will have to go all the way back to where you came from. There is a spot where you previously had to plant a trip mine (a forced tutorial event in the beginning of the mission). Once you reach that area, throw a stone near the trip mine and a guard should run down the stairs, straight into the mine. You can reload the checkpoint if it didn't work.

Double Dose
Snipe 2 people with one shot
Your best chance to get this is in the very beginning of Mission 2 - Schöneberg Convey.
Silently take out the first enemy. There will be two other enemies on the street infront of you. One of the soldiers will be walking towards the other one. Once they are perfectly lined up shoot them both with one single bullet. You do not necessarily have to give them a headshot.

Cooking Off
Snipe a grenade on an enemy's webbing from 100m
One of the first good locations to get this is in Mission 2 - Schöneberg Convoy, where you encounter your first large group of soldiers. After running through a building and taking out a single soldier you will drop down to some sort of corridor. Stay at the end of the corridor and aim towards the group of soldiers. One of them should be standing in the middle of the wide open area. When he is facing you, shoot a couple of centimeters below his left arm (from where you are looking you must aim right). Aim as if you were trying to make a grazing shot. With a bit of luck you will hit the grenade. If not then reload the checkpoint and try again.
Playing on easiest difficulty (Cadet) greatly improves your accuracy!

Fuel Tank
Destroy a tank by sniping the fuel supply
The earliest opportunity to get this is at the end of Mission 2 - Schöneberg Convoy.
Shortly ffter killing the mission target Kreidl, a cutscene with an incoming tank will begin to play. At the back of the tank are two small boxes with red blinking lights. Shoot one of the boxes to make the tank explode.

Ear Plugs
Snipe an enemy while your rifle fire is masked by a loud sound
The first chance to get this is in the very beginning of Mission 3 - Mittelwerk Facility. Once you see some sort of white shockwaves in the top right corner of the screen you kill the soldier in the watchtower near the mission start.

Potato Masher
Kill 100 enemies with explosives
The best location to farm 100 kills quickly is in Mission 4 - Kaiser-Friedrich Museum. After obtaining the Mosin Nagant you will exit a building and see four Russians standing close together at the end of a street. One of them will have a grenade on his webbing. Shoot the grenade and all four soldiers will get killed. Each one counts towards this trophy. Restart the checkpoint (it will keep your kill statistics!) and repeat the process over and over again. If you start with 0 explosive kills you should be done after 15 minutes. This should automatically earn you the 'Cooking Off' trophy.

Pass the Buck
Get a sniped ricochet headshot
A fantastic location to get this is in Mission 8 - Karlshorst Command Post. After destroying the moving tank in the very beginning of the mission you will go inside a building. Lots of soldiers will run down a corridor, towards your position. Look through your sniper rifle scope and make sure that the upper vertical line overlaps the head of your target. Shoot the floor a couple meters infront of the moving soldier and with a bit of luck you the bullet will bounce off and give him a headshot. The difficulty level does not matter for this. Reload the last checkpoint if you fail.

Hide and Hope + Make Every Bullet Count

Last edited by PowerPyx; 05-07-2012 at 03:56 AM.
PowerPyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Events Director

Awards Showcase Guide Supplement Silver   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Platinum Road Map Submitter   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)

Looking good power

You have a slight error on 'Get off the ground' with the trophy description, should say:

Apart from that, it's brilliant

Sig and Avatar by RED_REBEL44

Last edited by Harry94_; 05-03-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Harry94_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Metalboy921 Send a message via Yahoo to Metalboy921

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Damn man... In record time as usual. Awesome.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:24 PM   #4 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Gold   Member of the Month Winner   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   The Silver Lining   Guide Supplement Bronze   Silver Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post

You have a slight error on 'Get off the ground' with the trophy description, should say:

Ah dammit

Thanks for telling me, it has been fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry94 View Post
Apart from that, it's brilliant
Haha, thanks

I will add more videos during the next couple days. Everything should be done until Sunday. The collectibles keep me busy. There are 137 of them
Old 05-03-2012, 11:52 PM   #5 (permalink)

Default Reliable method for "Pass the Buck" trophy!

I don't have a video but if someone would like to make one more power to ya.

When an enemy soldier gets on a mounted machine gun, aim under his head there should be the ammo drum of the weapon. Using zoom/bullet time you should be able to ricochet a shot up into his head (neck counts as head-shot) I got it on the first mission after the prologue (SCHONEBERG CONVOY) there's a MG placement in the building above and left of where you take out the enemy patrols.

No... BIGGER!

BACON75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:19 PM   #6 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Metalboy921 Send a message via Yahoo to Metalboy921

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BACON75 View Post
I don't have a video but if someone would like to make one more power to ya.

When an enemy soldier gets on a mounted machine gun, aim under his head there should be the ammo drum of the weapon. Using zoom/bullet time you should be able to ricochet a shot up into his head (neck counts as head-shot) I got it on the first mission after the prologue (SCHONEBERG CONVOY) there's a MG placement in the building above and left of where you take out the enemy patrols.
I got "Pass The Buck" in probably the hardest, luckiest way. I went for a headshot of over 100m on Sniper Elite difficulty, the bullet hit the inside of his helmet first then performed a nice ricochet into his head... crazy.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:51 PM   #7 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Always love when you post vids PowerPyx. Thanks. You put a lot of work into these.

Update your game #s How many games have you played and how many have you completed?
kfree7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:34 PM   #8 (permalink)

I love your guides very much.You're my idol.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:08 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkishPowerVids View Post
You're my idol.
Wow, that's awesome
Old 05-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #10 (permalink)

An easy way to get "cooking off" play challenge mode "kill tally" go to the top floor of a building and survive till round 4. In the top left building A guy with an RPG will appear. Shoot the RPG round and it will pop.
Boba_Fett665 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sniper elite v2, trophies, trophy guide, video guide, videos