who had the first and is going to get this?

DA PAUL

• 4 months later...

i had fun with the original, only after finding it in 2008 used for $40 (!!!). it was a bit repetitive, but i liked that it was like a hardcore sniper game, really had to get some skills for some of those shots. seriously upgrade the graphics and give me some more variety and youve got a buyer right here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I played the original one from 2005 , the release date and play till this date . multiplayer of course ... it use to be very competitive but nowadays is a shrine of cheats . V2 came in right time to resurrect what by me is the best sniping game ever and is now back with a punch to really prove it ...

whatever new one offers I am hoping it combines it well together and makes some really good support on multiplayer . and cut away the possibility for people making countless new accounts in like in first game ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
sso this has co op !!!!

yes day 1 buy

is it online co op or split screen

oh yes , the excitement !

unfortunately , that part missed me :think:

not sure if split or or online , I think online synce having two machine consuming hell in same time on same platform would be so heavy ... we will see . will post the insight news and trailers as they get along if I don't forget ...

I still play the first part almost every day ... someone want 1 on 1 against me ? I dare you ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...