Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Ballin404

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the most annoying trophy is the 7500 points, but we realized we must play in a full match (6 people), its only posible to get 7500 by infecting the other 5 players

so that if you are interested to get the 7500 points and the rest of the online trophies put your PSN ID here:

1.-monkeyusp

2.-

3.-

4.-

5.-

6.-

EDIT: i forgot to mention about the online issue on this game, there are people who can't play online because their loading screen gets frozzen and they cant continue and have to restar the console, i got some tips from a guy:

-firts at all do not push the PS buton when is loading,

-avoid using the text chat or messages, if you can use mic do it, the boosting itself its not difficult and everyone will know what to do: the infected will infect the other 5 guys in order to get the 4 car infected trophy, the 2 cars infected between 6 sec trophy and the 7500 points trophy

-if you still have the problem try deleting your save data

Edited by monkeyusp

i already got the 7500 points trophy, thanks for everyone who helped me out, however theres still a few people who need it,

if you are lacking of people (must be forcely 6 to boost) try asking random people, they usualy agree to boost with you,

also remember not to push ps button when the match is about to star in order to avoid the frezzing screen (crappy server), if the problem continues try deleting your savedata

good luck

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought the virus run dlc for smash cars which is for me one of the best psn racing titles along with outrun and gti club. As its a online dlc i went to find a match and there was nobody online , created a match and waited 20 mins and nothing.So unfortunately im resorting to boosting , so i can get the trophies and actually play the dlc!!Add ginjaninja88 if you want to boost!

• 2 weeks later...