Perfect Attendance - what am I doing wrong?

Colinp42

I started playing this game at the end of January. The only trophy I am missing is perfect attendance. I skipped some days here and there but I must have done 100 total by now. I mean for street smart I could only do one challenge a week and I wasn't getting 9 stars at a time, and I got that trophy a couple weeks ago.

Since doing the last daily training I needed to, each day I play one game of easy lost letter, then after seeing the results I hit back twice to get to the main menu (where you can choose free play, stats, etc), the exit the game. Is there something else I need to be doing for it to save my progress each day? Just want to delete this game from my small memory card!

My mistake with that trophy was I didnt get back to the first screen of the game. Not just back to the menu, but back to the very first screen. The first screen is that with the giant earth globe with the "touch screen to start" button.

Edited by PSti
Added last sentence.

Alright. Well I got it. Don't know why but messing with the date left a bad taste in my mouth (unlike say how you were supposed to play on holidays for Arkham City - I had no problem bypassing THAT). But I definitely put my time in here.

I tried to do this legit as well, even doing Daily Training, so I could keep better track of the days since there is a stat for it. But after 101 days, I said eff it, and ended up doing 5-6 additional days by forwarding my Vita's date manually. In my mind I still did this trophy legit. :angel:

And for the record I did the Batman AC Storyteller/Calendar Man trophy 100% legit as well. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
I tried to do this legit as well, even doing Daily Training, so I could keep better track of the days since there is a stat for it. But after 101 days, I said eff it, and ended up doing 5-6 additional days by forwarding my Vita's date manually. In my mind I still did this trophy legit. :angel:

And for the record I did the Batman AC Storyteller/Calendar Man trophy 100% legit as well. :cool:

This worries me as the only thing I am doing to accomplish this trophy is daily training...has anyone accomplished this trophy doing just daily training?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...