Checking Star Count

denman123

Smart As saves your stars locally. If you want you can synch them with the online leaderboards.

So you can get the trophy for 100 stars while the online leaderboard says you've only 0 stars earned :p

If that's the case then the trophy for getting 100 stars has glitched on me as today the servers said I was on 91 stars. I have done two different challenges for a total of 13 stars taking me to 104 and BOOM, no trophy. I let the game sync and the leaderboards have updated my count to only 95! WTF!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Somehow something strange happened to me. I did the challenges for 2 cities and then moved to another city to a third challenge. I did not synchronize when I got in my third city and when I did that challenge the game didnt recognize the 2 earlier cities I did. When I checked my stars it seemed like the 3rd city wasnt counted, after countless synchronizing the problem is still not fixed. When I went back home it did recognize one of the earlier cities again so I did that one again and now when I check the leaderboards for that city it has my name twice on it. I did not get any more stars on the star leaderboards tho. No idea what's happening. Probably server glitch as TheManUtdFan mentioned earlier. Oh well as long as I can still get plat its all good.