Unlocking genius

Dark_Knight_4u

Any 5 days will do. I don't think daily training counts, not that it matters too much since you only get a handful of the games on there and it's on Easy difficulty. If you do get 3 stars on a daily training game before you unlock it, you will be able to play it on medium right away when you do unlock it, though.

Sweet thanks for the clarification.

*edit*

So I have played the fucking cube game on easy more than five times and I'm sure I've played it more than five days and I've only got two stars on easy and still the medium hasn't been unlocked.

Edited by Dark_Knight_4u

Sweet thanks for the clarification.

*edit*

So I have played the fucking cube game on easy more than five times and I'm sure I've played it more than five days and I've only got two stars on easy and still the medium hasn't been unlocked.

When do you change the date? After you have played (and finished!) the cube game, you should go back to the start menu (where it says something like 'Touch here to start playing Smart As'). Then you quit the game, change the date, start the game again and the game should notify you that it is a new day so your game will say something about that. Then play and finish the cube game again, etc. rinse and repeat.