God help you if you have to write the letter "D"

BrandonStorm

I'm just trying to give this game the D it's asking for, and I'll be damned if no matter how I write it, it's coming up as everything from O, to G, to I (wtf?).

My recommendation, if you're ever playing a game that requires you to write the letter "D", just exit the game and start it back up. Not worth the frustration.

I never had a problem with "D" and reading other posts in these threads it seems different people have problems with different letters, which likely depends on how they write them. My problem letters are Q, G, and R. But I've just learned it's better to write those lowercase.

Thankfully there's no extra time penalty for wrong letters in Spell It or Lost Letter, so a few letters not registering properly isn't going to kill it for you. In fact, last night I 3-starred Lost Letter on Genius with a few incorrect letters along the way.

Be happy that you don't speak french...

In our version of the game, some words are spelled with 'é' or 'è' or even 'ê'.

first of all, it is bullshit to ask us to write that accent, but many times, the game reconize a "E" and doesn't let you write the accent... Eternal loop of fail ><

• 4 weeks later...

Drawing it like this has been always a success to me:

http://i60.tinypic.com/6i4nbb.png

Edit: Ok that pic was for the letter D (d).

About the number 9 (nine), write it like a small (noncapital) 'g', like dcdfan explained.

Edited by wout