Brainiac Trophy Not Popping

darcxia

• 3 weeks later...

Just for reference, I got this by playing all 20 games in one sitting, all on Easy, without doing anything strange like quitting out mid-game. Results were a mix of top scores, top 5 and not listed. Trophy popped as I returned to the Observation submenu. I'd done this after restarting the game and hadn't logged in to PSN/Smart As servers, and I haven't messed with the system clock yet.

That's all the info I can think of, good luck fixing it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Interesting thing to note here. I played through all games after adjusting the calendar by 100 days and Brainiac did not pop. I played them all on easy and got a variety of scores. Then I replayed Sum Sequence one time and it popped. Sum Sequence was the first game I played when going for Brainiac.

So if yours does not pop, start playing again from the first game you attempted in the run. It might work!

• 3 weeks later...

It didn't pop for me, tried twice now. I changed the date to get the 30 to unlock everything. First time I played a games on medium if it was unlocked so I went back and replayed them on easy, still didn't pop. Changed the date to get another try, played everything on easy still no trophy.

EDIT: Got it on third try. Closed game, signed out of PSN and changed date before re-opening the game.

Edited by Keyser Soze

• 3 weeks later...
Interesting thing to note here. I played through all games after adjusting the calendar by 100 days and Brainiac did not pop. I played them all on easy and got a variety of scores. Then I replayed Sum Sequence one time and it popped. Sum Sequence was the first game I played when going for Brainiac.

So if yours does not pop, start playing again from the first game you attempted in the run. It might work!

Thanks Man! This worked for me !...

This worked for me too, thanks for the tip!

Oddly enough this worked. Thanks for the tip!

• 1 month later...

Worked for me too, thanks! Just in time aswell 11:58pm lol

• 2 months later...
I know this is an old thread, but didn't want to create a new one for the same thing.

How can I play all the games in a single day when one in each category (I'm assuming the one used in daily training cause it's different every day) is locked?

All free play games are not unlocked from the start, they unlock by playing Daily Training. By the time you have the Graduate trophy all free play games should be unlocked.

• 5 months later...

I had an issue played all games but no pop so I decided to replay a load still no luck

I read this post saw the Sum sequence problem replayed that and ping so maybe the problem is with that game I don't know but glad it popped