Perfect Attendance/Heavy Brain Problem?

Cully

To get these you have to play on 50 and 100 different dates.

So, I turned off wifi. Did a test, changed date forward once, did it again, etc etc.

after 26 days, it unlocked Bright Spark which is for playing on 25 different dates, but I've done 61 days now and I still haven't gotten the 50 dates trophy.

About 10-15 tests ago I got very bored with doing the same tests so I just left the time run out on each test while I watched TV. Could this be affecting it? Has anyone got these trophies?

There's another quicker way of doing the daily test, but I'm not sure if it affects the dates either. The way is to start your test, then at the start of each part just press playstation button so it goes out to your vita "minimised" screen. Just click back into smart as and it will quit out of that part and give you 10% for it. You can do the daily test very fast this way, but it's obviously no good if it doesn't count towards your 100 days.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying to play through the days legitimately, but I have just played for the 25th day and not received the related trophy. It's possible I might get it tomorrow on the 26th day like you did.

Maybe these trophies are a little sensitive.

I also noticed that I have played 25 days, but the stats only shows me playing 23 days in a row. This is despite my first date of playing being 25 days ago and making this impossible.

Does anyone know if you only play the daily challenge, whether this is enough to count as 'a day played'?

• 4 weeks later...

All you have to do to get the trophy is play one game in any of the categories, but you have to finish your game, which means reaching the results screen.

You do not need to complete a daily training for a day to count as "played". 50 days trophy just popped one day after I completed a game.

Hey-o! I can confirm this method works.

Easiest way to knock it out? Hop into the Logic games section in Free Play, tap Live Jigsaw, and blaze through the easy version of the game. Set up an easy-to-reassemble object like a computer screen or your cell phone's main screen, and just replay the game over and over. Each run shouldn't take more than 30 seconds, and when you've reached the results screen, just return to the Logic games menu, minimize Smart As, and push the date forward by a day. Rinse and repeat ad infinitum (or ad one-hundredum).

• 2 weeks later...
To get these you have to play on 50 and 100 different dates.

So, I turned off wifi. Did a test, changed date forward once, did it again, etc etc.

after 26 days, it unlocked Bright Spark which is for playing on 25 different dates, but I've done 61 days now and I still haven't gotten the 50 dates trophy.

About 10-15 tests ago I got very bored with doing the same tests so I just left the time run out on each test while I watched TV. Could this be affecting it? Has anyone got these trophies?

There's another quicker way of doing the daily test, but I'm not sure if it affects the dates either. The way is to start your test, then at the start of each part just press playstation button so it goes out to your vita "minimised" screen. Just click back into smart as and it will quit out of that part and give you 10% for it. You can do the daily test very fast this way, but it's obviously no good if it doesn't count towards your 100 days.

Have you remembered to start from the date where you left off? Because the trophy descriptions says "100 different dates". So if for example you started changing the dates forward the 20th of December and stopped at the 3rd of January, and then you go online in another game the 23th, then you should remember to scroll to the 4th of January the next time you test. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

***EDIT*** I can now 100% confirm that even if the days on the calendar are not marked off, and even if the days do not show as played in the stats screen, they do in fact count. Just got my trophy for the 50 days. Please disregard my original question :)

Here's what I have been doing......

I start on a date (lets say February 27th), and go to Free Play, Logic, then turbo tap. Play it on easy, done. Let it go to stats screen at the end of the turbo tap game, then back to the game select screen. I then minimize the game, advance the date (now to the 28th), and do it all again. Now by letting the game go to stats and then game select, I assume it's saved that I have played a game on that date. However, when I go to stats, it doesn't show anything played on those dates (27th, 28th). Is this a bug and they should show? Or does the stats screen only show days you did daily challenges and not free games? Because I don't want to sit here and do this 50 or 100 times and not have the trophies pop. Any clarification would be great! Thanks :)

Edited by Gamer42

• 1 month later...
My 50 day trophy popped on my 65th day. Idk if my 100 day trophy was late or not because I accidentally missed a day when changing the date, but Im sure it was...

My 25 days trophy popped on my 27th day. I've played every day for the last 27 days (since I got the game), so something is obviously off.

I've done no such thing as alter dates or location or the likes, simply just played daily training sessions and occasional free play. My stats confirm this, registered for every single day.

• 1 month later...
For Perfect Attendance, does it have to be 100 days in a row? I was good about it for the first month, but then I mised a few days.

Do I now need to do the date change method? Thanks!

It definitely doesn't need to be in a row, but it is glitchy, as others have pointed out above.

I did 101 daily challenges legit, along with playing freeplay games just for fun on many of those dates, and didn't get Perfect Attendance.

So today I set out to get the plat by changing the Vita's date manually, which I hadn't done yet. I advanced 6 additional dates until I got the Perfect Attendance trophy, playing only freeplay games. But what was interesting, and worth noting if someone is having a problem, the last three dates I advanced to, I did two freeplay games instead of one, and the trophy popped after I completed a second freeplay game on the 6th date.

Is there an easy way to find out how many days you have played smart as? I swear I have played for more than 50 dates but still no trophy. I've been in the stats section but it only tells me the longest time I have played consecutively and days of daily training. You'd think if there was a trophy for this there would be an easy way to keep track of this stat...

Is there an easy way to find out how many days you have played smart as? I swear I have played for more than 50 dates but still no trophy. I've been in the stats section but it only tells me the longest time I have played consecutively and days of daily training. You'd think if there was a trophy for this there would be an easy way to keep track of this stat...

No other way that I'm aware of. That's why I did the daily challenge every day. I think most people here just advance the date manually on their Vita until they get the trophy. It also took me a day or two over 50 to get that trophy.

If you advance the dates manually, make sure that you play on 50 different days, the game does remember on which days you played the daily challenges even if you set/reset the date between plays (the day gets crossed out on the calendar), I would assume it does as well on the total day count as well.

Edited by dcdfan

Yeah, i'm failing to understand the requirement for the play on 50 and 100 different days trophy, i've got the 25 days trophy which popped when it should, then i stopped playing daily training at the 30st day and just played free games ever since, i'm preeety sure i've played more than 50 days and i've been doing it legit, playing everyday.. no trophy so far

gonna keep doing it... lets see when it pops... just to say i got the 30 days of daily training trophy in 14th Apr 2014 , even if i missed a day or two, or even a week, the 50 days trophy should have popped by now...

• 2 months later...
Finnicky trophy. I've been playing on and off since the free download. My stats say 26 days played, but just got the 25 trophy. Playing legit so far, so we will see where it goes from here.

Yeah, I did the daily challenge for 25 days and didn't get the trophy so I played a free play game the next day and got the trophy. I waited until the next day to do another daily challenge and then counted 26-50. Didn't get the trophy for 50 either until playing a free play game the day after. I hit 100 daily challenges yesterday but didn't get the trophy for 100 today when I played another daily challenge. I'll be trying a free play game later today to see if that shakes the trophy loose. XD

Yeah, I did the daily challenge for 25 days and didn't get the trophy so I played a free play game the next day and got the trophy. I waited until the next day to do another daily challenge and then counted 26-50. Didn't get the trophy for 50 either until playing a free play game the day after. I hit 100 daily challenges yesterday but didn't get the trophy for 100 today when I played another daily challenge. I'll be trying a free play game later today to see if that shakes the trophy loose. XD

Yep, coming back the next day and playing a game in free play gave the Perfect Attendance trophy. So maybe if you're counting the number of days you play by the Daily Training challenges completed, try playing a free play game the day following the milestone (25/50/100) you're shooting for. That's what worked for me anyway. Granted, everyone seems to have theirs glitch in different ways. Good luck, everyone!

Edited by squallgengar

• 1 month later...

Trophy is glitchy as hell. Had 100+ daily training done legit and nothing. Just played my weekly Street Smart challenge and it popped up.

As others have said if you did not get the trophy, try not to play the daily challenges after you hit the 25, 50 and 100 milestone and play some other game modes(free play, Street Smart).

Edited by 11anthony

• 6 years later...