Locked Minigames not unlocking?

Katzii_Yataki

So I've started playing Sly 2; I got through the prologue bit of running away from Officer Carmelita (I saved and quit afterwards), but the minigame corresponding to Sly 2 still says that I need to play Sly 2 to unlock it!

Do I have to play further in, or is this glitched? If it's the latter, how can I fix it please?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

How do I access the games that are unlocked? I've played through most of Sly 1 and thought that at least two of the mini games would be available.

At the menu screen, one at the top says I need to play Sly 3 first, another next to it has a padlock on it, but the two at the bottom look like I should be able to select them. However when I point the Move (which was callibrated in the previous screen) at one of the two and press a button (I've tried all of the buttons) nothing happens.

OK, figured it out. When I turned on the Move controller, it was auto-assigned to the #2 controller slot and would not navigate the menus, only the DS that I turned on first would.

My solution: once I got to the mini game selection screen with the DS, I simply set the DS to the #2 controller, making the Move #1. That enabled me to select the game and play it with the Move. (If I selected the mini game with the DS as the #1 controller, I could only play it with the DS as a single player--the Move would have worked for player 2 only.)

By the way, having just done the Bently Copter game with both controls, I found the Move to be much easier...not that this game was really hard or anything. :p

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...