Rate the trophy difficulty...  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_1.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 1.23

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These games are incredibly easy, but playing with the DualShock 3 might be a little more challenging. The Move makes it really easy, and I got the trophies on the first try. You get one bronze just for playing it, and if you beat the target score, you get the other one. Each game has two trophies. It's an easy 8 trophies.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if playing at my friend's house and 100% within 15 minutes technically counts, but I did play all of them and got it for her without even trying! So I'd say 1/10.

These are give-aways...seriously, I don't even know if I want them on my trophy list. Then again, I've got .detuned, so I guess it wouldn't be that bad. Not as bad as seeing HANNAH MONTANA on ANYONE's list. Especially you big tough guys who play Call of Duty, then all of a sudden I see "Hanna Montana Platinum." Seriously, WTF?

Haha, I played it with the Dualshock and got all the trophies on my first time through. This game was really easy

Ha, I had to redo 1 game as I got kicked out of it since my controller got disconnected :p

But still, very easy to get them all, no real challenge....which meant for me, perfected the Sly Trilogy, 3 platinums and this at 100% ^^

I gave it a 1/10 because I got 100% trophy completion in this game in just under 10 minutes. The games are extremely easy and I got all trophies for 1 game on my first try. I used my Playstation Move to get the 100% trophy completion, but I've heard that using the controller is much easier.