Mini games are disappointing

Crealkllr

Are you disappointed with the mini games portion?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are you disappointed with the mini games portion?

• Yes, Should have had more
    • No, didnt expect much

I was sad at how disappointing the mini games are. They are fun, but only 4 games?

Out of all three sly cooper games in the series, there are loads of different types of mini games. They are all part of the story, and differ extremely.

Why couldnt they put more mini games into this game? Just redo previous missions with different objectives or something. Where is the fun multiplayer mini games?

I was disappointed with this one. Needed more trophies, more games, and more multiplayer parts.

These people didn't make the original trilogy and were working on the next game, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time, just be grateful we got anything.

I am grateful we got something, but you have to admit its totally horrible. With all the different mini games in the first 3 of the series, these are ok, but in no way is fun to play with others. They should have just released it with Sly 4 then. This mini game is really underdeveloped, and if it was a issue with room on the cd, i would rather have more and a seperate cd.

I was looking forward to using these mini games for work, but its laughable at best. And any one that says "be grateful for this junk" should really look at the mini games, and agree it wasnt needed.

To be honest I reckon they shouldn't have bothered with the mini-games and just released the game as it is. The mini-games are only another marketing ploy for the PS Move and for trophy whores.

yea it wasnt needed, and although i am a trophy whore, i feel that they could have had more, better, fun mini games on it. Like i said, with all the different fun types of games on the series, they could have made them multiplayer and it would be entertaining. I work with kids and always looking for something large groups of kids can play. This raised my hopes for junk games that my dog could get trophies in.

Not amazing that's for sure, but easy trophies are always nice.

Yea i guess. The games are neither fun nor challenging. I played the rc chopper mini game and still beat the high school.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I enjoyed the helicopter mini-game through Paris, but the others were poor. However, I still voted "No" (not disappointing) since very few HD collections get any sort of additional content. Whether these were rubbish or not, they were EXTRA (free, if you like) and it was nice of Sanzaru Games to add them given their current project of Sly 4, which I hope sells very well for them. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...