Cross-Save - some trophies not transferring?

I had some trophies that decided not to transfer. Final Chapter?, Hassan Would Be Proud, and Cloud City. Anyone else have this issue? I was going to say maybe I forgot to save before I uploaded but that definitely isn't the case. I got some trophies after beating the game. doing this vita to ps3.

Also I've gotten all the trophies above except hassan would be proud. I don't understand what I'm missing. I got all the prologue enemies items in the last chapter with murray then proceeded to get the rest...

Edited by SirkSirk

Solution: Upload the cross-save with the larger sum of trophies and redownload from the cloud on the opposite console.

I believe this may have happened to me because I raced into the game. Couldn't wait to see what it looked like. Well there you have it^ if you're trophies glitch on you, just upload it again.

Yes I realize this is a double post.

Figure I should add to this:

I did a full 100%/platinum playthrough on the Vita. Uploaded my save to the cloud, and downloaded it on the PS3 version. The first 31 trophies popped in the order the were listed (from Family Matters through Navigate Like Drake) then stopped. After they stopped, I redownloaded the cloud save. The rest of the trophies then popped no problem.

Summary: If trophies stop popping after syncing your cloud save, redownload it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So I just nabbed the vita version off of the store since it was free for PS Plus. I boot up the game and cross save, and all my trophies pop, except "navigate like drake". I tried using the above information, but I'm not sure how to access cloud, because I tried downloading my data from my PS3 onto the Vita, and that didn't work either. What I do know is, the save file on my PS3 and the save file that I got from cloud put me in different locations. Am I just better off visiting the maps again?

No, it's not the same service as the PSN cloud save feature, it's more like a save on one of the game developer's servers. Unfortunately they tend to be named 'cloud save' or similar and add to the confusion.

I can't remember the exact name, but look for a load feature within the game that's different from the average local load feature. I remember that not all trrophies popped on the first loading, 'cloud load' again to get the remaining trophies. In my case back then, it worked without reloading, but YMMV...

Edited by dcdfan

Solution: Upload the cross-save with the larger sum of trophies and redownload from the cloud on the opposite console.

I believe this may have happened to me because I raced into the game. Couldn't wait to see what it looked like. Well there you have it^ if you're trophies glitch on you, just upload it again.

Yes I realize this is a double post.

I had the same issue and can confirm that the fix works. It took 5000 times longer to download the entire 16GB PS3 version than it did to get the plat :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

lol.sometimes its like teaching your grandma how to use the computer.when i read these posts we all have been in what at first seems mind confusing then it turns out to be almost embarrassing.sorry was just browsing random posts read this and for some reason it made me laugh.

• 5 weeks later...