Sly 5 petition! An attempt to make up Sanzaru's mind!

Love it or hate it but we can all agree that Sly: 4 can't be the end of the sly cooper series with sly being stuck far, far away in an other time zone.. That cannot be the end, but Sanzaru the new owners of sly coopers awesome games says so in their latest Facebook post!

I myself won't accept that as an end to in my opinion the best series ever..

Join us and fight towards an new sly cooper title!

Sign the petition here: Sly 5 petition - Change.org

Edited by anton1453

Try to remember that companies make games primarily with the hope that they make a profit. Had Thieves in Time done well for them, they'd have considered making more.

Odds are it simply didn't do well enough to merit revisiting the series once again.

Petitions like this VERY rarely go anywhere, especially when the petition is worded so negatively:

Why would someone buy a game series only to make a new game that end's in the way it does? The game just dumps Sly far away in a different time zone. That is not a way to end a game Sanzaru! By not continuing you will be destroying a child hood series for a lot of people and you will be know as one of the worst corporations ever, a corporation not to take for granted..

There is serious cash to gain here as well! The PS4 is going strong in sales and a lot of new gamer's as well old sly cooper fans will be picking up on the series. It is an absolute bank to be holding the title of the game in 2015 but you seem not to realize this. Ratchet & Clank are rebooting and Sly is dying? Sanzaru get you're shit together, don't let all the fans and the new gamer's down to be able to witness how the sly games always should been ended.

In the message you stated, you try to cover up for you're destruction of my and many others favorite series and instead direct us to some other game that we don't want.

Edited by Noid

Try to remember that companies make games primarily with the hope that they make a profit. Had Thieves in Time done well for them, they'd have considered making more.

Odds are it simply didn't do well enough to merit revisiting the series once again.

Petitions like this VERY rarely go anywhere, especially when the petition is worded so negatively:

I know :c

I am sorry, i am bit pissed once i discovered that it won't continue..

And as you said the cash would probably be the issue it self, but i believe that if the movie is successful enough they will get this going again! :)

I'll rewrite the text and you can sign if you want to give it a shot, i know i want to.

I know :c

I am sorry, i am bit pissed once i discovered that it won't continue..

And as you said the cash would probably be the issue it self, but i believe that if the movie is successful enough they will get this going again! :)

I'll rewrite the text and you can sign if you want to give it a shot, i know i want to.

Honestly, odds are if anything they'll make a movie tie-in game. Hopefully if so it doesn't suck TOO hard.

Thieves in Time was not that bad of a game, and I would not mind another Sly Cooper game. However, I find it rather doubtful they would base a petition on either making a game, or not.

Some people want it, some hate it, you cannot please everyone, but at the end of the day, it is the company's decision. Plus, I am sure they would have to get the funding from somewhere.

Honestly, odds are if anything they'll make a movie tie-in game. Hopefully if so it doesn't suck TOO hard.

Yeah i think so as well, i updated the text since i realized it was made purely out of rage, i thought of the reason why to sign it and i wrote it down as well.

I am fine with ending the series in a movie as long as it goes in my theaters.. Not likely.. :/

• 4 weeks later...

If I'm not mistaken I believe this has little to do with Sanzaru and everything to do with Sony. If what I read ages ago about this title rang true, I think it did relatively well financially in regards to profit. Correct me if I'm wrong. New information is great.

I love Sly, the series clicks with me. I hope to see him back in action sooner than later. A single title on ps4 would be enough for me. I just want to see everyones favorite anthropomorphic raccoon in all his glory find his way onto my ps4.

• 8 months later...