BEWARE! This game was made for autopop trophies...

So, I had my own goal to plat all my games on vita without ever cross-saving for autopop. Got Motorstorm RC and some trophies popped when I booted (it's save on the servers and download when you go online, unfortunately), but the hardest part was still to do. On Sly 4 not, you gotta upload to the cloud and then download it on the other system, it's a manual stuff. I was doing Sly 4 on my vita, getting all the stuff post game, since you need the costumes for half the treasures and when I was almost done, thought "why not use the AR treasure system for this?". So I downloaded the Sly 4 on ps3, uploaded my data to the cloud and downloaded on the ps3 to do the remaining 6 treasures using RA. Got them done and uploaded back to the cloud and downloaded it on the vita again. Result? Instead of the trophy for all the arcade machines being unlocked, all the trophies unlocked instead. I guess the trophy data is synched to your save data no matter how far it is when you upload to the cloud. A shame...

http://i60.tinypic.com/xofhc3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, I guess not. Unless I delete my ps3 user with all my saves and trophy data with it but that would be too much work. A real shame, wasted so much time doing legit for it autopop in the end :/

For future reference, in case there's ever an auto-pop game again, what I did was I deleted my saves, and that stopped Sound Shapes/Sly auto-popping, and it only takes a few seconds to delete save data ;)

For future reference, in case there's ever an auto-pop game again, what I did was I deleted my saves, and that stopped Sound Shapes/Sly auto-popping, and it only takes a few seconds to delete save data ;)

Hm, what? I mean...

[...] So I downloaded the Sly 4 on ps3 [...]

As far as I know, Sly 4 doesn't use game data and even if it used, the only game datas I have there are Split Second and Killzone 2 as I deleted everything else to make HD space. About save games, I made sure there was none in my machine. I have this procedure of always upload to the cloud and delete game + save data on my ps3 when I finish a certain game and while I was downloading all 16GB of Sly4 on my ps3, I double checked if there was any save data and there wasn't. After downloading was done, the only save data I had was the one I uploaded to the cloud throught the vita with the percentages in the print screen I posted, except for the trophies one which messed up. As I sad before, I believe the trophy data attaches to your save data, no matter if it is 0% or 100% sadly... :(

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
He means the save file with your actual game data on that. Back it up if you want to keep it, delete it, then download the game. You won't have any save files to cross over then.

You missed it:

I have this procedure of always upload to the cloud and delete game + save data on my ps3 when I finish a certain game[...]. After downloading was done, the only save data I had was the one I uploaded to the cloud throught the vita

I had no ps3 save. I downloaded the vita save from the cloud, then exported back to the vita. It was the same save going back and forth, never a 100% touched the cloud.