Hubba Hubba trophy help

I finally got it. The 3-4 buttons part was the one that gave me the most problem. I can't explain it but there's a certain pace at which the button should be pressed; not too fast and not too slow. Another annoying thing was the damn hearts covering half your view when a button is pressed.

Good job, none the less! :applause: Hope you enjoyed the game! :)

• 1 month later...

The 2-button keys you can tap quickly once the first one is over the block.

The 3-button keys needs to be spaced out with like half a second between all three.

For the 4-button keys you need to tap twice quick, wait half a second and then tap twice quickly again. Just quickly tapping 4 times mostly means that you either miss the 3rd or 4th button.

Regardless, you are going to need some sharp hand-eye coordination for this. And stay calm... :D

I got lucky in the sense that eventually after all my tries the game malfunctioned and no annoying music was playing, which meant less distractions.

It was also quite funny that the apes were looking towards the door while Murray approached it. Technically speaking he should have been busted at that moment :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
This trophy fucking sucks. The worst part is that there are like 5 different sections and if you miss one beat near the end, it's back to the beginning!

3/10 difficulty my ass :p I have extra motivation to plat this game now, just so I can rate it higher for difficulty.

Probably one of the worst trophies next to the Arcade trophy for Thieves In Time. :o

so is it true that you don't actually have to shake your controller to get a "perfect" run? I feel like such an idiot every time i do that, and i"m not sure I'm even doing it right. I'd like to keep at least a little dignity when subjecting myself to such torture for a simple trophy.

just attempted this maybe 16 or 17 times, and finally got lucky enough to get it. i was so ready to rage quit and go smoke a bunch of weed (still gonna do that), but i swear to god, fuck that trophy.

Edited by elcactus

so is it true that you don't actually have to shake your controller to get a "perfect" run? I feel like such an idiot every time i do that, and i"m not sure I'm even doing it right. I'd like to keep at least a little dignity when subjecting myself to such torture for a simple trophy.

I do not think so, but during the segments where you have too, yes I believe you do.

• 1 year later...

I agree that the key is to play by sight, not by following the music. Repeated plays are required to learn the rhythms for the quick button presses. No doubt: this is a pain. It would have been nice to have a checkpoint midway through just to save time.

• 5 months later...

This trophy is fucking RIDICULOUS!!!! Oh my god man seriously what the fuck! Between the rainbow colors, vibrating controls and shaky "guitar neck" and the burst of hearts that fly everywhere when you hit a button correctly it's just maddening and distracting as all hell! But what makes it even worse on top of that is the constant lag!

Why have the Sly games come to this, infuriating mini-games and challenges?! They're no fun whatsoever and it makes people never want to play another Sly Cooper game. I know I sure the fuck don't!

Something's terribly wrong when you have to sit there for hours restarting the checkpoint 50 gazillion times just for a BRONZE trophy! Do the developers even realize how difficult they made this??? Yes, I know, all the gamer gods will tell you how "easy" it is. Listen to that crap if you want to. There is NOTHING easy about this atrocious mini-game.

Edited by TacoNinja

This trophy is fucking RIDICULOUS!!!! Oh my god man seriously what the fuck! Between the rainbow colors, vibrating controls and shaky "guitar neck" and the burst of hearts that fly everywhere when you hit a button correctly it's just maddening and distracting as all hell! But what makes it even worse on top of that is the constant lag!

Why have the Sly games come to this, infuriating mini-games and challenges?! They're no fun whatsoever and it makes people never want to play another Sly Cooper game. I know I sure the fuck don't!

Something's terribly wrong when you have to sit there for hours restarting the checkpoint 50 gazillion times just for a BRONZE trophy! Do the developers even realize how difficult they made this??? Yes, I know, all the gamer gods will tell you how "easy" it is. Listen to that crap if you want to. There is NOTHING easy about this atrocious mini-game.

TN,

Another post of yours I really agree with. I basically stopped playing Thieves in Time last summer...just went back in the winter to actually finish the story.

I think that when I hit that workout bronze trophy was when I was about fed up with the game. Took me several hours to finally get that one. I realized then that the game wasn't very fun...just maddening.

• 10 months later...
Reading all these posts is making me regret starting this game. :p I haven't played any Sly games and so far don't even care for the story and things most people do like so I dread it going for these trophies that drive Sly fans nuts.

I didn't mind the 1st Sly and and even stomached the 2nd (which it appears people really hate). But hated the 3rd one and this one.

The games aren't really any fun...and most of the trophies are just busy work. Plus that turtle's voice really grates on me...lol.

• 3 weeks later...
I didn't mind the 1st Sly and and even stomached the 2nd (which it appears people really hate). But hated the 3rd one and this one.

The games aren't really any fun...and most of the trophies are just busy work. Plus that turtle's voice really grates on me...lol.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I had to start skipping cut scenes and muting the game whenever Murray was around, he's even worse the turtle for me. Finally finished the game and just need treasures in two more episodes and then high scores on 4 more machines and I'm done.