How should I go about this?

I want to plat this as quickly as possible without replaying chapters if i can help it. So which collectibles can I go for as I play each chapter the first time?

Do some chapters require things that you won't get till later in the game so it's best to get them later?

Can I get the map looks and bottles as I first play each chapter/mission/map?

And I don't care about playing it once just to enjoy it. I want to plat as fast as I can.

The map thing is the biggest thing I'd say. Make absolutely sure you check it every map. I had to replay half the game because I was forgetful. The rest of the collectibles I'd say come back for once you're all upgraded. Get the stuff you can on the way, but don't go out of your way.

Can't stress enough, focus hard on the map.

You need to finish chapter 5 before you can get some of the treasures in the other chapters as you will need some items that will not unlock until later.

So if you like to finish this game as quickly and easily as possible, I'd say focus only on playing the story missions and collect the various sly masks that are in those missions. Once you finish the game, clean up the maps by first collecting all the treasures (12 per episode) then the remaining sly masks (11 per episode, some in story missions, last one being in the arcade game)