Free for PS+ in June 2014 (US)

It is a great series that is starting to come back. It had the three initial games on the PS2, which made its way for HD releases on the PS3 and recently the Vita. And this is the newest one.

I didn't bother to get this at launch because I'm not a fan of the art design; I preferred the PS2 designs. But I'll give this a second chance, for the love of the Sly Cooper series. It's a fun series. Some claimed that this was more directed for kids than adults. But I see it as equal for both.

It is a great series that is starting to come back. It had the three initial games on the PS2, which made its way for HD releases on the PS3 and recently the Vita. And this is the newest one.

I didn't bother to get this at launch because I'm not a fan of the art design; I preferred the PS2 designs. But I'll give this a second chance, for the love of the Sly Cooper series. It's a fun series. Some claimed that this was more directed for kids than adults. But I see it as equal for both.

Yeah I heard the same thing about Knack but it wasn't the case when I actually got my hands on it. I mean, the story may have been a little PG 13 but the difficulty curve was anything but childish.

I have never played a Sly game before. Are these normally difficult or do they tend to be on the easier side? I will probably end up downloading it regardless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...