Be warned with this piece of junk!

Ok, this game is a fuckin piece of crap.

My save has just corrupted on me at 97% complete.

So I completed the game and went back to Arabia to pick up a mask I missed, I loaded Rug Rats level and the game froze on me on the black and white screen of the scenery, it didn't actually crash my ps3, just froze the game, so i pressed the PS button and quit the game.

I reloaded my only fuckin save as I'd been on a gaming marathon for like 10 hours (my cross save on the cloud is at 19%), and the game froze in exactly the same place.

I tried reloading the other save and then reloading but it still freezes.

Seriously this game is a piece of crap, I do not recommend it to anyone. I was a fan of the last games, but not of this, it's terrible, the frame rate drops, stuttering images when there's only a few enemies of the screen.

I'm gonna delete the game and reinstall but doubt it will do anything, so looks like imma have to incomplete games now, hah, that'll teach me for tryna get 2 plats in one.

Seriously avoid people.

I understand you frustration , when things like this happen is hair-tearing... But, you have PS Plus , didn't upload the save ?

Yeah the save on ps plus is at 19%, it hadn't uploaded since then as I did it all in one shot.

This game is terrible, no offence, but it was mentioned in another thread, fanboys will say anything.

Even before my save corrupted I thought this was one of the worse games I've ever played, and no I'm not exaggerating, it's my opinion and this game just sucks.

It's like they had a game they made for the ps2 10 years ago that didn't see the light of day and decided to give it some very poor visual improvements and try and flog it as a new game. Just look at the crawling sections, it's identical to older games, looks fucking terrible, and don't get me started on the jumping in this game, it's the most useless jumping I've ever seen.

By saying this is best in the series is a insult to the older games.

Edited by BaSHee26

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's kinda funny how his game froze once, he lost a save file, yet he is telling peopleto be aware of this "piece of junk" and talk as if it's the worst game out there.

Dude it happens, games freeze on PS3 from time to time, you had the bad luck to loose a save game but that doesn't mean this game is bad in any way :whistle:

Just had this happen to me. Ice cavern stage, after collecting all the bottles, returned to base and the screen went blue/grey. Save corrupt, game itself corrupt as well (this is the download version for Vita). Was at 24% trophy completion. Can't say I was enjoying the game and I'll be damned if I'm going through all that crap again.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, this game is a fuckin piece of crap.

Seriously this game is a piece of crap, I do not recommend it to anyone. I was a fan of the last games, but not of this, it's terrible, the frame rate drops, stuttering images when there's only a few enemies of the screen.

Seriously avoid people.

A glitch when saving could have been a power surge or something like that. Put the PS3 on a surge protector. Corrupted save files are an isolated event and don't warrant trashing the whole game.

I loved this game, but I do think there are some annoying trophies and too many collectibles. Hopefully you won't have to start over or anything.

This

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So I completed the game and went back to Arabia to pick up a mask I missed, I loaded Rug Rats level and the game froze on me on the black and white screen of the scenery, it didn't actually crash my ps3, just froze the game, so i pressed the PS button and quit the game.

I reloaded my only fuckin save as I'd been on a gaming marathon for like 10 hours (my cross save on the cloud is at 19%), and the game froze in exactly the same place.

this exact thing just happened to me. same place, same job, also lost pretty much all collectibles after going at it for 5-6 hours straight.

Did you solve it somehow or did you just do everything again from the old save? i really hope you solved this, i hate collectible hunting...