This game is a disgrace!

to the franchise, this is a disgrace, i honestly think that the ported ps2 games, ran smoother and played better this game has so much lagg, and bit rate issues, i hate when devs over do it and try to strive to much, it hurts the game big time, s what if it looks great, the game dont play smooth great detail isnt always great, it hurts the way the game plays, not even far into this one and im already sick, terrible addition conclusion w.e. to the series, i guess the change is devs really shows.

anyone else feel this way about this garbage?

glad i didnt pay retail for this.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon. It can't be worse than some of the 211 games you've got the (P) for. Personally the game ran fine for me. It's not the best game out there but I still had fun playing it.

If you don't like the first one, then you won't enjoy the 2nd or 3rd. Can't comment on the newest one though.

perfect examples of lag so far, are as follows...

anytime you alert enemies and run away while they are attacking/ multiple enemies.. boss fights with animation/ attacks..

its not the ps3 .. its def the game.. i have 2 ps3's and one is brand new the same happens as the one with 211 plats on it lol... shit game.. bottom line..

perfect examples of lag so far, are as follows...

anytime you alert enemies and run away while they are attacking/ multiple enemies.. boss fights with animation/ attacks..

its not the ps3 .. its def the game.. i have 2 ps3's and one is brand new the same happens as the one with 211 plats on it lol... shit game.. bottom line..

Go suck a lemon, game runs fine. You know nothing.

Go suck a lemon, game runs fine. You know nothing.

Actually the game does lag for me as well, especially when multiple guards were alerted, like on the Turning Japanese episode, and I noticed a huge drop in performance during a segment in the arcade machine of Episode 5 while getting the 8-Bit Bentley Style trophy. That being said the game is a hell of an adventure, but it could've been more enjoyable if the game was more optimized. Not trying to complain too much, just adding to the topic.

Actually the game does lag for me as well, especially when multiple guards were alerted, like on the Turning Japanese episode, and I noticed a huge drop in performance during a segment in the arcade machine of Episode 5 while getting the 8-Bit Bentley Style trophy. That being said the game is a hell of an adventure, but it could've been more enjoyable if the game was more optimized. Not trying to complain too much, just adding to the topic.

thank you. lol i swear fan boys will always stand behind anything, even if its a shit game lol

the previous 2 games for the ps2 ran played and were better then this one, what 10+ years later lol sad..

to the franchise, this is a disgrace, i honestly think that the ported ps2 games, ran smoother and played better this game has so much lagg, and bit rate issues, i hate when devs over do it and try to strive to much, it hurts the game big time, s what if it looks great, the game dont play smooth great detail isnt always great, it hurts the way the game plays, not even far into this one and im already sick, terrible addition conclusion w.e. to the series, i guess the change is devs really shows.

anyone else feel this way about this garbage?

really worse than SAW, Terminator Salvation, Alone in the dark and the other crap you platinumed? Really ?

a disgrace ... it hurts the game big time ... it hurts the way the game plays ... terrible addition to the series ... this garbage ... a shit game

What an exaggerated over-reaction. :rolleyes: Haven't noticed any technical issues so far, but let's assume there are and the game doesn't run smoothly in a few places - that doesn't make it "a shit game" or anything.

If slight technical flaws now and then prevent you from enjoying great games, then ... gaming is not for you, I guess. I hope you're without blemish or else this topic let's you look quite ridiculous. Francesco.

Yeah, glad you don't have the option to sell a game you dislike so much.

I dont play Sly Cooper games but I have noticed its hard to critisize a game like sly on this site because of the goofy fanboys of the game!They do not care what the game is like tech wise or if there is a story to the game. They just want an easy plat and that makes the game a 10 out of 10 in their eyes every time.

Edited by tmac718
Inappropriate

Im not 10 years old so I dont play Sly Cooper games but I have noticed its hard to critisize a game like sly on this site because of the goofy fanboys of the game!They do not care what the game is like tech wise or if there is a story to the game. They just want an easy plat and that makes the game a 10 out of 10 in their eyes every time.

Thats funny coming from a guy complaining about a game he's never bothered to play. Nobodys fanboying so stop overreacting like the ten year old you claim not to be.

Yes, I'm sure games like Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One are much more mature and both, top quality games and super hard to plat ...

LOL I got All for one for free for PS+ if Sly was free dam right I would give it a go! You cheeky bitch.;)

Thats funny coming from a guy complaining about a game he's never bothered to play. Nobodys fanboying so stop overreacting like the ten year old you claim not to be.

I Wasnt bashing Sly the OP was but I was just defending the fact that if the OP feals the Tech is lacking in the game there is nothing wrong with Stating his opinion.

When people put down Sly on this site they get pestered by fanboys thats all.Just like I did lol. I didnt say anything negative about Sly Cooper chill Dougie :whistle:

Edited by Vyrastas
please use the edit function instead of double posting

Still doesn't explain what you even came here for if a game like Sly 4 is that much out of the question for you to play. And nobody pestered you.

Stating his opinion about the game's supposedly weak performance is not what got people disagreeing. Making it sound like that makes it the worst piece of software ever released in addition to killing babies in their cribs is what did.

And that's especially weird when you look at other games he enjoyed, a lot of which suffer from even worse technical performance not to speak of actual game quality.

What an exaggerated over-reaction. :rolleyes: Haven't noticed any technical issues so far, but let's assume there are and the game doesn't run smoothly in a few places - that doesn't make it "a shit game" or anything.

If slight technical flaws now and then prevent you from enjoying great games, then ... gaming is not for you, I guess. I hope you're without blemish or else this topic let's you look quite ridiculous. Francesco.

Yeah, glad you don't have the option to sell a game you dislike so much.

have you tried to go for the hubba hubba trophy yet? lol good luck.. that one alone was a nightmare.

im not taking back any of what i said.. after the min game with the notes needing perfection.. for the hubba hubba trophy this game is terrible..

that one section was a lag fest! if this section played smooth for everyone here i highly doubt it!

whatever this game was trash, thanks for the double plat free of charge!

im glad i didnt pay for this garbage, it isnt even worth retail for 100 trophies double plat. sanz-what ever need to go back to the books b4 they release some sh!t like this again, no wonder it price dropped so quick.

not hating, just stating facts from my opinion during game play. still love sly but this game hurts the series in my view!

I'm no fanboy of the series, but in my personal opinion, I enjoyed the game and I liked the storyline. However, I do agree that it wasn't the best Sly Cooper game out there, and I found the ending...annoying.

I admittedly got lag, but it didn't affect me in thinking the game was awful purely for that. I've noticed a lot of games have done that since the graphics have been improved - but perhaps they will give out an update - especially for the loading screens. I swear I counted myself having to wait about 30 seconds for one.

Calling this game a disgrace is definitely an exaggeration. Yes there are times when the game can slowdown and personally I have noticed it more than I'd like to,the load screens there really is no excuse for, but as a Sly game it is brilliant.

Everything we loved about the games is back in full force, the witty dialogue being probably the best yet. I enjoyed having a new iteration of a classic game and while it may not be the best game ever made, it was definitely a lot of fun and to me that's all that matters.